Reviews for Thank You
infiniteviking chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Nice! Handles it much better than canon!Cho did. If only fourteen-year-olds could communicate like that...
Blaze chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
I'm tired,so excuse the a sequel where Harry writes back to Cho.
Kram Nebuer chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Sol!. was wonderful! POV sounds okay to me. Then again it's hard to write about this character since JKR hasn't really developed her all that much. Great letter!
PurpleSailorSaturn7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
It was pretty good, actually. Keep up the good work! Oh, and I have some more fics on the pennames MoonChildLisadel and punkgothicjackal (I noticed I was on your faves... thanks!) ) I'm off to bed, I'm not feeling too great today...

~Briar (PurpleSailorSaturn7)
TheAgonyofBlank chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
It was good. *nods* I think Harry & Cho should get together, and Draco and Hermione - not like that'll ever happen... I wonder if Harry & Cho will get together... *shrugs* Anyway, good job! :)
Lady Avalon2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Ohhhh . . . I love Cho Chang (not like that you sickos!) and I really want her and Harry to get together someday, but I'm not sure it'll happen. Eh . . . oh well. I wondered what she thought of Harry after the third task. This is very sweet. I especially like the idea that Harry is a symbol of hope.

Side Note: If you are like many Potterholics impatient for Book 5 or you think that we should be more patient, check out my songfic about how long it's taking! _