Reviews for If I Say I Love You
Sidalee chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This is fantastic. I really like Puck in this and I always imagined him like that. And it was such an interesting approach of them that Rachel was holding back. Awesome story. Thanks for writing it.
SassyBR chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Beautiful! I loved it! Your an amazing writer!
Paceismyhero chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Goodness, I needed that wonderful piece of Puckleberry fluff! Made me all gooey, and made me laugh (of COURSE Puck would demand naked Sundays!). Awesome job!
Mariiie-Mars chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Loved it! That was sweet and the naked sunday was awesome I can't totally see puck do that, xoxo.
donna14 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wow, another great story. I loved it. Love Puckleberry!
SuzQQ chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Loved this! Keep the Puckleberry stories coming! Thanks!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
awwwww sweet
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Beautiful, wonderful, totally HOT Puckleberry Endgame:) I think you should go write for Glee & show them how it's done! Seriously! ...thanks for the story; it brought a tear to my eye but an even Bigger smile on my heart & face:))))
nitefang chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Legit just TEARED UP in the financial aid building becaus of this. Seriously. So good, so emotional, so amazing. I hope to one day be as amazing a writer as you.
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was lovely.
polarpi chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Oh, this was wonderful! Loved naked Sunday and how it allowed them to be stripped emotionally bare in addition to literally bare...fantastic job! :)
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Another beautiful story that captures the essence of my favourite pair and how they have been damaged by the past to the point of it affecting their future happiness.

I really liked how for once Noah had got a handle on his issues,and was prepared to wait for Rachel to realise he wasn't going anywhere.

There were some lovely touches through out the fic, the use of humour to balance out the angst,hello Naked Sundays with Noah, the decription of their lives together, her hatred of the word 'loser' because of the damage it has caused in the past.

The best part though is knowing how deeply they love each other, and that they will be happy because he has given her time to realise he is not going anywhere, and she doesn't run away from that knowledge but finally accecpt what has been in front of her all the time, love is real and with the right person it wil last forever :)
Lao Tse chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I liked it. This is something that could happen in th future if they both would get their "stuff" together.