Reviews for A Pugilist's Paramour
sseau1 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
WOW...totally feeling the pull Angel&Angelus have towards Buffy and them to her. I love it when they all get possessive with her.
sseau1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I don't understand why these two cont' to torment us or each other...just freakin' find a way to be together...but of course we would'nt have these wonderful, painful, loving heartfelt fan fiction. So bring it on...oh do I see some sexy, evil Angelus coming soon. I always have to skim quickly thru a sentence or more when Buffy is having sex with someone other than Angel or Angelus...I have a weak stomach lol.
clarkloveslana chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I wonder what happened to caused them to be apart. Please, more.
LadyElena17 chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
Labyrinth01 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
This is a great story! I am really curious to know what happened to Angel's human reward after the End of Days, and why Buffy left him. How did they reach this point? Please update soon!
ba2006 chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
loved this chapter :) look forward to the next update :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
awwwwwwwwww
ashes at midnight chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
wow, i loved this. Interesting, i have no idea what's gonna happen next, but that's a good thing. keeps me on my toes! ;D
Croltje chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Great start! Hope you update soon.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
cant wait 2 read more
ashes at midnight chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Wow, this is a great start. There are a few bit's where i'm like 'humm' not quiet sure what to make of it, but it's not a bad thing. I'm just really curious about where it's heading! LOL

I am hoping we will get to find out more about why Angel and Buffy didn't end up together. I'm also wondering if Hannah is Angel's that would be nice. :D
ba2006 chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
seriously only 3 chapters and I love love love this fic :) cant wait for the next update :)
frosty600 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
i'm so glad that you've started posting :D looking forward to seeing how this story progresses
ba2006 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
This fic is freakin awesome :) Im hooked hehe. frosty600 is one of my fav writers so you have a fantastic Beta for this fic :) looking forward to the next update!

Buffy/Angel Forever