Reviews for Curtain Call
GalacticaCAG chapter 6 . 10/3
Again, I find myself leafing through this fic. Chuck is one of my all-time favorite shows and the two of you always manage to find the purest essence of what makes the show brilliant, even when delving into new territory. I completely understand the reasoning as to why you left the Chuck-verse, but you should know that I continue to read these stories because they are simply the best. If ever you saw fit to conclude this story, or even release a synopsis of how it would go, I can guarantee at least one reader.

-The CAG
baldcoder chapter 7 . 3/13
Would love to see you continue this story!
Lonny Johnson chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
OK, I understand that you have moved on. That you don't want to write "Chuck" fanfic anymore. I respect that. Let me say however, that this tale is clearly unfinished, and express the hope that you will return to it someday. It is far too good to leave it as it is. I have read several of your pieces and you can write. You deserve a much wider audience and I hope it finds you. Thank you.
GalacticaCAG chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
A fun little AU. I'll look forward to seeing more of it, if you ever have the time. Best wishes!
-The CAG
malibu99 chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
I just happened upon your story and LOVE IT! Is there any more chapters out there? X
Tropp chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Please continue! You can't have my first born but more or less anything else.

This is awesome! The writing is light and easy and plot idea is fantastic!

HannahbananaJane chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
I really like this story. Its completely AU, but not OOC, the writing is great, and I love the story line. Question though: are you ever going to update this?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Has this story been abandoned? I've recently discovered your stories and am slowly working my way through all of them and would love to read more of this one.
Graydon chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Great chapter, nice reference to Yvonne's SeaPatrol guest role.
resaw chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Great chapter. Great smack-down of Kellerman. And now John Casey's coming in. Our trio is back together. And now it looks like I have to go to your Castle Inanity blog to carry on. Thanks for a great story.
resaw chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
And I thought Kellerman was going to be Bryce... Wow, action packed chapter. Again, really enjoying this.
resaw chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Wow, that was an unexpected turn of events. I'm smiling all the way through at the light-hearted, good-natured relationship building that's going on between Chuck and Sarah, as she outfits her bodyguard with enthusiasm, and now we're in a possible life or death situation! Cool!
resaw chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
I really like the way you are slowly building up Sarah and Chuck's mutual understanding of each other. Another great chapter.
resaw chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
"Chuck, on the other hand, was just grateful he had seen enough cop shows to know it was a good idea to record everything when interviewing somebody." LOL!

I'm struggling a bit to get my bearings. So, the Agency you mentioned in the first chapter is the Central Intelligence Agency? And Chuck is a member of the CIA's - for lack of a better term - "nerd herd"? I'm coming to that conclusion from this line: "What was some run-of-the-mill stalker doing calling Sarah Walker the code name of one of the CIA's most infamous agents?" I'm going on the assumption that an infamous agent would only be infamous within the CIA world, not the general public.

Despite the above paragraph, the overall story is great. I love the dialogue!
resaw chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Chuck breaks a lot, doesn't he? I'm gathering that this Chuck's field of expertise is security on the technical level, not the "keep clear of the celebrity or I'll pound you into the ground" type. And no matter the universe, it appears, Chuck has the character to allow Sarah to trust him almost right from the beginning. I'm enjoying this!