Reviews for Curtain Call
HannahbananaJane chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
I really like this story. Its completely AU, but not OOC, the writing is great, and I love the story line. Question though: are you ever going to update this?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Has this story been abandoned? I've recently discovered your stories and am slowly working my way through all of them and would love to read more of this one.
Graydon chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Great chapter, nice reference to Yvonne's SeaPatrol guest role.
resaw chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Great chapter. Great smack-down of Kellerman. And now John Casey's coming in. Our trio is back together. And now it looks like I have to go to your Castle Inanity blog to carry on. Thanks for a great story.
resaw chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
And I thought Kellerman was going to be Bryce... Wow, action packed chapter. Again, really enjoying this.
resaw chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Wow, that was an unexpected turn of events. I'm smiling all the way through at the light-hearted, good-natured relationship building that's going on between Chuck and Sarah, as she outfits her bodyguard with enthusiasm, and now we're in a possible life or death situation! Cool!
resaw chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
I really like the way you are slowly building up Sarah and Chuck's mutual understanding of each other. Another great chapter.
resaw chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
"Chuck, on the other hand, was just grateful he had seen enough cop shows to know it was a good idea to record everything when interviewing somebody." LOL!

I'm struggling a bit to get my bearings. So, the Agency you mentioned in the first chapter is the Central Intelligence Agency? And Chuck is a member of the CIA's - for lack of a better term - "nerd herd"? I'm coming to that conclusion from this line: "What was some run-of-the-mill stalker doing calling Sarah Walker the code name of one of the CIA's most infamous agents?" I'm going on the assumption that an infamous agent would only be infamous within the CIA world, not the general public.

Despite the above paragraph, the overall story is great. I love the dialogue!
resaw chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Chuck breaks a lot, doesn't he? I'm gathering that this Chuck's field of expertise is security on the technical level, not the "keep clear of the celebrity or I'll pound you into the ground" type. And no matter the universe, it appears, Chuck has the character to allow Sarah to trust him almost right from the beginning. I'm enjoying this!
resaw chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Very neat start! Chuck is Sarah's bodyguard... Cool premise.
CHARAH4EVER chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
And i am beggin again
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
update
CHARAH4EVER chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Update !
waschal chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
I really can't get your story out of my head. I just saw Yvonnes lifewater photoshoot and I had to think, what would it be like if Sarah Walker had to do this photoshoot and Chuck should be in the room, while she gets painted :-) that would be so hilarious
waschal chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
it is so sad that you never finished this story. :-(
JLJMc chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
How in the world did I miss this charming gem of a story? And what in the world will happen next?!