Reviews for So Here We Are
Brian1972 chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
And now Remus is fired. The other problem is that the officers would never acted on an order like that. The normal course of action would have been to not let Harry near the Warehouse (or him even know where it is). And if he gets there arrest him into protective custody.

The Fic itself is a quite nice read. The broken friendship is focusing a bit to much on the breaking point. We already know that after the breakup they hurt each other too. The story begins with Harry bullying Hermione just like the girls did where he defended her in their youth. Years of that is also something that is not forgiven and forgotten in an instant.
IWillGoWithYouHarry chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
You can send me the full version of this chapter. I don't mind :)
hhrforever chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
I want to see the deleted part of this too. IThis would make a fantastic sequel especially when they leave for the internship. I love it
hhrforever chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
I want the whole version please, that was just mean
jp202021 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
I don't know if you still write Harry potter fanfiction or not. BUT if you do, and if you are planning on dabbling in the au again, might I suggest watching a FANTASTIC British program called skins. It's basically a story about British teens around the age of these characters dealing with life. Who knows maybe you will get inspired by some of the stories. And it's a GREAT way to pick up British lingo.

That being said, great story so far. Loving the character development. The characters are a bit OOC but obviously with this being a COMPLETELY different universe, I can accept it. And even then, these character still dip into the actually in character world. Very clever author, very clever indeed :D
DarkHarmonian chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
An epic story hope you write more like this one
DarkHarmonian chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY finally you took your time for them to get together
Ima Braxton chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
I love the regular high school life you got going on with Harry Potter fandom...
Phangirl Phantasies chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
Hi anjie, please make a story about Dan and Emma a.k.a harry y Hermione?
HHRShipper06 chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
This story was really awesome!
ajjj chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
theres no MVP in you meant Man of the Match
TheOnlyMaraudette chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Well, the end of the cap. made me remember of the movie called ''A Walk To Remember'' Have you seen it? If you have, then, i really liked it, and made me cry the whole time i watched it. If you haven't, then you really have to watch it. It's a really good movie, very sweet.
mlynd chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
this is a good story i enjoyed it
GoddessOfCreativity chapter 18 . 12/22/2011
Great way to end a story *winkwinknudgenudge* anyway, cute and fluffy, suspenseful and and dramatic, I loved the awards ceremony part and then there was Tom Riddle and just...*sign* Really amazing.
H.JaneGranger chapter 18 . 12/21/2011
This chapter was disgustingly crude with the way Harry was talking, it was NOT romantic at all. I couldn't even read the whole thing.