Reviews for That Butler, Sick
FoggywindowsAM chapter 1 . 10/13
Omg this is just bootiful, I really liked the way you planned out the entire story and it was really well thought it, I think that using angel tears was a good idea but holy water would have been more deadly XD but even so it was a really nice story. Thank you :P
eidelweissen chapter 1 . 9/1
I've been reading some of your Kuroshitsuji one-shots and all I could say is that I'm simply in love: with your creative writing, your imagination in the entire plot, with the details such as explaining events from Sebastian's past and nature... The characters are also very in line and their romantic relationship, subtle yet strong, develops so naturally that you can just think: "yeah, that's what had to happen", and still feel surprised by that way it happens, partly because of the mentioned details. Not only you manage to create an interesting short plot, but also expand the world of the characters by intermingling information and events in just one chapter. I loved that you even gave a bright clue of an angel's nature and granted Sebastian a whole new outlook with his past celestial link.

Sorry for the long review and the possibles errors, English is not my first language. I'd like to ask you: may I translate two of your one-shots into Spanish? I'd love to translate this one, "That Butler, Sick" and "Forgotten Birthday", as I'm sure that many Spanish speakers would truly enjoy them. Of course, with all links and credits given, only to be published in this platform.

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful writing
Bella chapter 1 . 2/10
Beautiful. Very creative and original. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
This is good.
AnimeKawaiiPower chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Type your review here...
MehNameIsUnknown chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
OH MEH GAWD THIS IS SO GOOD, EXCEPT THE PART WHERE CEIL HAD TO KISS HIM XD :3 BTW I don't always talk in caps :3 XD
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Oh boy... XD And so their sexy relationship starts to begin! XD
Excliptix47 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Haha the fact that tears could kill a demon is funny... but it's imagination! Loved the story, keep up the good work!
aspiringwriter24 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
F*****G HELL! YOU ALMOST KILLED SEBASTIAN! YOU'RE CRAZY! I LOVE IT!
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Such an amazing story! And such a sweet ending...!

You, sir or ma'am, are a wonderful author, and are gifted with a great talent! Awesome job! :D
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I like how for once, Ciel realizes that his treatment of Sebastian does have consequences. It's always unnerved me a little that Sebastian just takes Ciel's abuse with a smile. Maybe it's a demon thing...?

Anyway, great work with this story!
kk chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
awesome keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
OMG this was AMAZING! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Aaaaawwwww tht was a sweet innocent story and I liked it
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hell yeah! That was totally awesome! I loved the fluff and the emotions that just seemed to make you drown in them. The idea behind the whole angels' tears and Sebastian being a fallen angel is brilliant, and I loved it. I hope you'll keep writing things like this under this fandom. Thanks for writing this!
Crescent T.