Reviews for That Butler, Sick
MehNameIsUnknown chapter 1 . 5/11
OH MEH GAWD THIS IS SO GOOD, EXCEPT THE PART WHERE CEIL HAD TO KISS HIM XD :3 BTW I don't always talk in caps :3 XD
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/18
Oh boy... XD And so their sexy relationship starts to begin! XD
Excliptix47 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Haha the fact that tears could kill a demon is funny... but it's imagination! Loved the story, keep up the good work!
aspiringwriter24 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
F*****G HELL! YOU ALMOST KILLED SEBASTIAN! YOU'RE CRAZY! I LOVE IT!
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Such an amazing story! And such a sweet ending...!

You, sir or ma'am, are a wonderful author, and are gifted with a great talent! Awesome job! :D
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I like how for once, Ciel realizes that his treatment of Sebastian does have consequences. It's always unnerved me a little that Sebastian just takes Ciel's abuse with a smile. Maybe it's a demon thing...?

Anyway, great work with this story!
kk chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
awesome keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
OMG this was AMAZING! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Aaaaawwwww tht was a sweet innocent story and I liked it
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hell yeah! That was totally awesome! I loved the fluff and the emotions that just seemed to make you drown in them. The idea behind the whole angels' tears and Sebastian being a fallen angel is brilliant, and I loved it. I hope you'll keep writing things like this under this fandom. Thanks for writing this!
Crescent T.
Lilacs and Monarda chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Type your review here...
Hannah chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
i loved the story please please please make more!
ashangel795 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Awwwwwwww! I'm like,legitly crying!
kitkatam chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
THIS WAS AMAZING. I love you. I think it would be cool if you added another chapter.
Panakeia chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Excellent story, everyone was in character. The only thing that puzzles me is why you changed Ciel's age? I think it was not necessary since there was no visible change about his personality and his feeling towards Sebastian.
Anyway this was a sweet loveable story.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »