Reviews for A Day in the Life
Nerdmom1701 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Very nice fic.I loved it! Well done!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Sad, sweet, loving, Harmony. Who could ask for more

D. Page Robin
WarthogHerme chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
That was amazing! The roller coaof emotions and the happing ending to conclude! Thank you so much for sharing this!
PythianPickles chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh god, am I glad you don't have it in you to write depressing fics, because you were setting me up to be depressed for the rest of my day.

Amazingly written!
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Nice story! After OotP, I too wondered how Harry would've fared if Hermione were truly hit with a deadly curse, instead of that purple curse sent by Dolohov. We all read how he reacted at the mere thought of Hermione dying, so I'm sure an actual fatality would've destroyed him! When Sirius died, Harry reacted angrily on impulse, but I think that with Hermione's death, he wouldn't have reacted in the same way because he's known and cherished Hermione longer than he's had Sirius [R.I.P.].

Your ending btw was sweet! I liked seeing that Harry realized Hermione's extreme importance on his life after [literally] waking up from his nightmare.
SilencedLaughter chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This story moved me to tears... I walked into this expecting the worst from reading the description. What I got was more painful than I even expected. If it wasn't for that ending, I don't know what I would do with myself. Behind all of that pain lies a beautiful love story.
asdf97 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
awesome... just, awesome
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Wow.

I usually don't like one-shots; they often don't have enough to make a good story. But this one sure does. And you had me going . . . I thought Hermione was actually dead.

Thank you!
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Thanks for the twist. Before it the story was killing me.
cloudy rains chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I was on the bridge of tears at the "suppose-ending", then i started grinning through your tac-tic, all in all that was pure genius! I love it!
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wow. I did tear up after all and it's hard to get me to do that in fanfics...

But I loved the ending. It was really a nice way to end it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow! The first half made me so sad but the ending totally made up for it! I loved it!
AllWasWell07 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
OH MY GOODNESS! That was so wonderfully done. I was actually sobbing. I have cried over these but I had to stop close to the end of the first part and dry my eyes and get a tissue.

Then I realized the rest of the story and was very happy.

I now have to favorite this.

Very emotional.
dismembered constellations chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
The first half made me cry...Harry without Hermione would be a sorry sight.
Starlight232 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011