Reviews for The Love of Three
muffdyvr chapter 11 . 8/20/2020
smh.
your part of the fic sucks ass.
fukn terrible.
muffdyvr chapter 7 . 8/20/2020
how old are they.
they seem like 12yr. olds
muffdyvr chapter 7 . 8/20/2020
swear on there wand?
you should do a little research before writing a story.
it is a good plot.
muffdyvr chapter 6 . 8/20/2020
also.. you do know if you cast the Unforgiveable Curses its a automatic life time prison sentence.
Snape and Malfoy should be Azkaban bound.
muffdyvr chapter 6 . 8/20/2020
idiot. not ideate.
i take it speeling is not your strong suit
RonRR chapter 11 . 5/27/2020
Wow, this story just went to from tolerable to terrible.

Rape, very very poorly addressed.

Attack on Malfoy and co, not objected to by Headmistress nor was the weirdly declared but never accepted 6 on 6 duel. Instead she officiates.

Duel itself was terrible, spells you have preciously described as having specific effects no longer work that way.

The use of wrong words and badly misspelled words is even worse in this chapter than up until now.

I would say thanks for writing, but I will not, as all you really did was waste my time reading your adaptation of sheltie's much better story.

Goodbye.

Ron
Lordlexx chapter 3 . 4/5/2020
Le sigh... ability sheets are so lame. Just kinda kills any intrigue and mystery in a story.
Lordlexx chapter 2 . 4/5/2020
There is a lack of Herbology on his report. It's a mandatory class until O. .
gamer85 chapter 12 . 2/9/2020
umm, what is going on, this makes no sense anymore. You had a great story then went into a completely different direction. Literally was a good story before this chapter went full on multi crossover. You can do better than that.
arata7kasuga chapter 12 . 12/28/2019
Okay then...
arata7kasuga chapter 8 . 12/28/2019
Harry should not have to be punished and kicked out of his own residence.
arata7kasuga chapter 6 . 12/28/2019
There are a ton of spelling errors in this chapter.
arata7kasuga chapter 4 . 12/28/2019
If they are betrothed why do they sleep separately?
arata7kasuga chapter 3 . 12/28/2019
It is a good thing I am reading this for the fluff because this story is one of the most cliche ones I have ever read. It's good for a laugh and for fluff tho. Daphne is pretty cute c:
Bronze chapter 5 . 4/12/2019
The word SINCE is not spelled like this science. This is a different word science. To help with your spelling try an online dictionary. TRUST ME! Without one you'd be trying to figure what the hell I was trying to say! I read in the college level but spell around third grade.