Reviews for The Trial of Ten
Heather Snow chapter 20 . 3/23
This was based on a really great premise. It was carried out well. Loved the characterization. The story carried me along. Just nicely done.
Godiva9 chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
Oh my goodness; words cannot describe how absolutely riveting this stories was! Everything from the character portrayals to the plot were fantastic! The story was well written and the emotions really came through! A truly fantastic story, thank you so much for writing and sharing it! : )
where-is-my-tennant chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
Guest chapter 20 . 12/2/2012
Wow, that was quite a read! I really like you're writing style. It's more, I suppose, "mature" compared to other fanfictions on this site - in my opinion, at least.
My favorite chapter was Chapter 4. Oh, gosh, was that a beautiful chapter. What Ten said... It was just... so wonderfully written.
Anyways, thank you for posting this! I hope I will come across this story again, because it's definitely worth reading a second time.
Midnight Lady chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
Really good story. The plot was nice and complicated, something I really love.
diamondred chapter 20 . 3/16/2012
This was a great story! I've been searching for a suitable Rose/10.5 and I'm glad I stumbled across this one. :) Thanks for the great read.
Methosorigins chapter 20 . 11/6/2011
That was a FABULOUS story. I like the interation between 10 and 11.
SuddenPsychosis chapter 20 . 11/4/2011
That ending was good and rounded the tale up nicely. I can't stop grinning though... I dunno, something about Eleven and him touching Ten's hair. Again. Tehe.

Well written. It was a joy to read. :]
The Lonesome Rose chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
Aw. That was sweet. Can't wait for the sequel.
M J Azilem chapter 19 . 11/3/2011
nice story. I loved how eleven took care of ten.
Ariel3 chapter 19 . 11/2/2011
Good choice, Rose. I have to admit, that's how I'd choose too.

Excellent chapter! I get the feeling that this dialogue was the main impetus of whole story - thank you! I always felt Rose deserved the chance to make the choice herself! The series writers (mostly men I notice) boxed themselves into a corner with the character of Rose - she was so good, she took on a life of her own and yet they had to find a way to get rid of her that wouldn't infuriate the fans. Though I loved the metacrisis doctor, I always felt his creation to be a bit too convenient and pat. You've resolved the situation in a much more satisfying way than the series writers did. Maybe they should hire you for the next season? ;)
Kolidescope chapter 19 . 10/31/2011
I really, really love this story. It started out shaky - the way in which they get back from the alternate universe was pretty thrown together. But the dynamic between the three of them - Eleven, Ten, and Rose - was brilliantly handled in everything afterward. And you did a great job with the trial.

I'll be sad when the epilogue's over and done with. This was great stuff, especially this latest chapter.
Ariel3 chapter 18 . 10/28/2011
I could almost hear Ten's voice saying these lines! A lovely chapter. Happy, satisfying and yet hinting that there's more to come. Thank you!
SuddenPsychosis chapter 18 . 10/27/2011
Wow. This is really good. This is different because it's a serious sort of fic but that's what I like about this. It's grounded and realistic. There should really be more reviews for this. The consequences, the characterisation and the relationship dynamics! Cor! Love it all! And the truth: What a bomb! haha. I almost didn't see it coming- those subtle hints were really subtle!

Well written.