Reviews for Cross My Heart
Infatuation-x chapter 3 . 1/6
OH-M-GEE. This is so utterly adorable! 3 Pika fighting for Red's affection is like the cutest thing ever! :D
Dia Newman chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Kawaii desu Haha Red, jealous much? XD DANCING! THE THING I CAN'T DO THE MOST! (The one guy I did dance with looked at me like I was crazy when I said I didn't know how to. But hey, he's my best friend so he helped me :))

Greenie cried Greenie cried Then he kissed Blue. I wanna be kissed in the rain! (Oh well, I'm 13. I still have time for that :P).

Good job and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
... Tear slots and lots of tears... ;_;
P.S. just amazing.
Glaceon1362 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Poor Pika
Ileah chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
These stories are very sweet. I like them. :)
Another forgotten account chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
That was so darn cute! :D

Aw, Pika I can't believe he was jealous! I wonder what Red and Yellow were doing in that room o_o
Another forgotten account chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
I really loved it! And 12 years? Wow! :O I've done ballet since I was 8, but stopped at 11. I still practice every now and then, but it's not the same xD I loved the way you described how Gold loved Crystal. And in third person, too! I admire that about you. You're able to pour so much emotion into your stories, no matter what _
Another forgotten account chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Why haven't I reviewed this yet? I'm crazy not to, it's so amazing! I wish I could put so much emotion and detail into my writing as you do. Mine's just... bleh. xD

I just love it! .
moopbyerp chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
this is so cute...keep up the good work!
DemigodWitch96 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I don't really understand why this story has so little reviews. It's written with a lot of feeling and I teared up a little up during the apologizing scene.

Great job!
Mizuki.Vanessa chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I'm so confused !

Why doesn't this have more reviews ?

Okay, you need to know you did an amazing job at writing this one shot and THANK YOU (!) for doing a great job at writing an OldRival fic! Honestly, I was seriously gonna cry when they were cryin and holding each other and feeling all 'Oh I'm sorry!' and how they both have strong prides and how Green finally breaks down and GAH! Amazing one shot is amazing .

You should publish more OldRival fics if they come out as emotional and great as this!

-Vanessa
Mizuki.Vanessa chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I'm so confused !

Why doesn't this have more reviews ?

-Vanessa