Reviews for River Flows In You
cyramber chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Please please update! I cannot wait to read the next chapter.
InLoveWithDarren chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
hi, has this been abandoned or?
CoffeeCanary chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
truly amazing!
Celine chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Ohmigod I swear this is THE best fanfic I have read. Ever. It really captivated me and I like how you used the same characters but broke out of the bonds, made it more fantasy and fairy tale-like. I wish you'd have more of the background story of Blaine though, put it in the next chapter maybe?
Nikki chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
I just really want more of this fic...I miss it :(
Gleek1906-Klaine4eva chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
loved this as I have loved all of your fan fics (yes, i finally completed them all, high five for me! lol, i kid, I loved it), this one was a little weird for me at first, just because it's to do with Blaine being a 'monster' or whatever, which was a bit weird for me to deal with at first, but I'm totally good now, haha.

I love this Blaine, he's so adorable with his bad English and stuff, it's so cute, and the whole bowling thing with Blair pretending she was terrible and stuff, most adorable sisterly thing ever, letting him win to impress Kurt :D

I loved the family bowling too, and I love Finn's confidence and then he loses to both Blaine and Kurt anyway, it's hilarious, Carole is gorgeous as usual, I love how what she cooks is actual home made food like lasagne and salad, and not some crazy stuff. Oh! That reminds me, of Blaines combination for his 'Choose your own salad' thing, was adorable and then Blair went and she got so much, haha, loved it.

Blair turning into super protective sister and killing/eating Azimio was so freaky, I started reading it and was like 'Wait a second...did she just...?' And I had to go back and re read it, haha, but what Azimio did to Kurt was horrible and I love protective Karofsky, it's so sweet :), he's always put out as the bad guy and I think he's just scared of peoples opinions on his sexuality and how people will treat him because of it. But if I was Kurt after that, I'd probably be in to much shock to even drive home, lol, but Kurt will always be the strongest person I know, not only in the show but all the fan fics I read on here, I love the strength he portrays, it's gorgeous.

I seriously love your fanfics so much so you must update something tomorrow! Or today! nah, just joking(not really), lol, whenever you get up to it, I shall read it as soon as it's posted, so post extra soon! :D
Mystiquetree chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
Omg! Please update! I want to know what is with the line on kurt's hand and how he'll react when he finds out the truth about Blaine! This is quite an interesting take on klaine:) U.P.D.A.T.E
BrooketheLlama chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Such a cute story!
QueenSparks203 chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
i love this fic so much, i was reading it on scarves and coffee, but found it here so i decided to review and say how much l love this fic. please update soon :)
wallflowerfriend chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
your MOSSY writing is making me curious! i really want to know about Blaine's mystery! i can't wait for the new chapter! but in the meanwhile maybe i'll just chase butterflies in the fores t or eat some fruits;) oh no! i'm becoming addicted to this fic!
wallflowerfriend chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Oh ROCKS! this is so fun to read! i love reading Blaine's thoughts! i can't stop smiling:)
wallflowerfriend chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
wow! this is really good! you should definitely keep writing! i love this!
Deathbycitrus-cd chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
thank you for updating love this story cant wait for kurts reaction:)
CrissColfer and Klaine chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
i dont understand im sure that in a previous chapter that they say i love you to eachouther why not tnow?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
Ughhhhhh, freakin cliff hangers. Please update soon.