Reviews for Bedtime Stories
buildingcamelot chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Such beauty here in that sweet little relationship between the Doctor and little Amelia. I love his bedtime visits and the perfect image of 11 always accidentally making a bit too much noise and trying to stumble his way out of it!
Thinking Without Speaking chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Awh! That was great!
And there's a ninth Harry Potter?!
Ha! I loved it, your description was great and I surely can't stop smiling. :)
Artemis Gaze in awe again chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Sorry, just picked up on the fact that you said "the ninth Harry Potter, which he must have hidden in one of his pockets somewhere." You. Are. Bloody. BRILLIANT. Will you just be my best friend or something? ;)
Artemis Gaze in awe chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh – my – freaking – gosh. This. Was. Incredible. I wanted to cry. But Mels staying over, and little Amelia, and the Doctor's thoughts, and visits, and he sounded so truly DOCTOR, and all those brilliant lines, like – "I know you both think you're going to be stuck here forever," he says softly, "In this silly little village with its silly little Post Office and its silly little duck pond without any ducks..." – and "You're going to drive men mad" and – this is AMAZING! This is the best bloody Doctor Who fanfiction I've ever seen. Honestly, the best fanfiction. New favourite. You're incredible. Moff and his clan need to use this in the actual show. I salute you for your amazing writing talent. Now go eat some fish fingers and custard!
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
awwww that was beautiful, just beautiful 3 3 3
HeavenSerenata chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Adorable and wonderfully written as always, I must say, I'm becomming quite addicted to your work haha (:

-K.
Azure chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Oh if only there was a ninth Harry Potter...anyway, brilliant story I can see the Doctor doing that sort of thing. :)
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
It is a testament to how much I love your stories that I even clicked on this. I am a die hard Doctor/Rose shipper, and am made incredibly uncomfortable by the idea of reading stories without her.

But I loved this! It was brilliant
fuckboy69 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Aww this is soooo cute. Most little children would scream if they saw a strange man in their room, but the Doctor is just childish enough not to be scary.
Migila chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Ahw, this is so sweet :) I can really imagine the Doctor doing that.