Reviews for Five Things That Never Happened to TNA
suerum chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I enjoyed this series of vignettes but then again I'm a total sucker for angst. TNA was so much in the shadow of the original Avengers and that makes me sad. I mean I loved the original show or at least the Emma Peel years but I also liked watching this show as well and my favorite part was the relationship between Gambit and Purdy. I'm glad to see that some people have written fan fiction about them which takes us beyond the frustratingly little they gave us on the actual show. Very good voice with all three of the characters as well as very imaginative plots. I enjoyed them all thoroughly.
Elsa Jay chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Raw emotion a plenty. I wouldn't like to be in Mckay's shoes when Gambit gets hold of him
Elsa Jay chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Love it, Gambit and Purdey picking up almost where they left off
Elsa Jay chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is wonderfull, I would love to know what Purdey and Steed did during those six months
rabidsamfan chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Okay, cackling like a madwoman here. I can so hear them all saying this dialogue! It's brilliant. Poor Purdey!
rabidsamfan chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Ah, this one I can practically see. Because Purdey really does play yo-yo with his heart a bit too often, doesn't she?
rabidsamfan chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
*snif*

Thank you for having Tara there - and staying. It makes it just a tad easier. But OUCH! nonetheless. Oh, very well done.
rabidsamfan chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Grrrr... Time to start investigating that minister, McKay!

GGGGGRRRRR!
rabidsamfan chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Awww. That's actually quite sweet.
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Yay! TNA fic! And it's brilliant too. I'm looking forward to seeing what the other chapters have to offer.