Reviews for in the gusts a calm day will come
goldengreaser chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is a well written, well paced story. The characters are believable and the plot captivating.
Fastern chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh, I really enjoyed this! You really touched on some themes that really fit with the characters and their situation. I don't care much for the George/Angelina pairing, but their interaction was really quite sweet and laid back, as it should be.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Brilliant doesn't even begin to describe this!

This was the greatest characteristion of George. The tension, the fear of doing something forbidden and cruel was vowen nicely in the plot. I loved to read George' thought... you managed to make this very believable.

Kudos for the happy end, I couldn't bear to lose the surviving twin!

GREAT WORK!
brigrove chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I think I'd have wanted the revenge, but then I'm probably not reading this at the right time.

The last two weeks, most of the country where I now live (Argentina) have been hunting for a kidnapped little girl, Candela Rodriguez. A couple of days ago she was found dead, her face bashed in. Right now I think this whole country wants revenge even though the mass demonstrations are demanding Justice
The Hapless Quill chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Gosh, where do I begin? This was fantastic!

I loved your creativity behind it; It was a really unique piece of work with an entrancing plot-line. Some of the description you used was amazing, aswell. I was really there in that old homeless shelter, I could feel the scene around me. I also liked how everything fitted; it wasn't just a jumble of things happening one after the other, jagged and unsteady. The story was smooth and it flowed well. An excellent entry, well done!
Nox.Yew-Knocks.You chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Hey! Awesome story! I always loved Gred and Forge :)

and the synopsis just caught my eyes immediately

Please continue, okay?

I was just wondering if you could R/R my story, Unintended and Unexpected? Its my maiden venture, and its Dramione paired.

I'd be thrilled if you do :)

Thanks in advance, and please continue!