Reviews for Marriage
Shezli chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awww you have been so wondrous to me! Thank you so very much *hugs*. I love the little cheering ups you do to me. & I REALLY needed some Redge in my desperate slashy life.

Hehe...& there is no question that there can be any scenario I'll prefer for my Redge than them getting married. Two most precious & gorgeous men bound for life...Damn...that life must be VERY good.

& I just love when you put Judy in your work. She always sound such an amazing mom...like she really is. The scene was so precious w/ her calming her nervous son w/ such sweet words.

Aww Adam's so nervous..I wonder if there's something bothering him or he's just having a typical nervous bridal session ;P

*Gushes* That is just...so gorgeous. I just love my boys...they are so beautiful together...& Judy threatening Randy...Lol. She's so adorable.

Lulz...Adam ALWAYS have Randy wrapped round his little finger. He's just spoiled & wicked like that.

Wonderful darling! Your pieces are getting better quality wise w/ each entry. I am proud of you. Again, thank you so much! Hopefully you'll keep getting inspired more & more!
Rhiannamator chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Aweh, very sweet & cute. LOL, & good ol' Judy, rooting for the man who will concede to her baby boy's every whim. I do wonder what Adam's original protest was about, tho. I love your little drabbles, keep writing! :D