Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Creator's Curse
Well love that picture thing with the world domination but your fanatic is weeeeeeeellllllllllllll needs work but could be very good
T.DOE chapter 9 . 6/26
KMG THIS IS THE BESTTTTTT! EEEEEEEEE IM SO EXCITEDDDD
poseidon's gryffindor son chapter 10 . 3/25
I would like to express my extream hatred for your complete lack of updates but mear word are not enough and I have no way of physically striking you
Person chapter 10 . 3/16
Update alreadyl
Orion raped a maiden didn't he?
Just wanted to say I think hyperion is the titan of light and fire, Helios is the titan of the sun and son of hyperion and theia
Fanfictionaddict chapter 4 . 3/13
Isn't the new olympian law proposal ripped straight out of Everlasting promises? Or the other way around?
abdirahim.mohamed5 chapter 10 . 1/24
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE THE BEST FAN FICTION AUTHOR FOR PERCY JACKSON I HAVE EVER SEEN!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Hey happy new yrs 2016 no flying cars
Dertesta06 chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Nooo i shudder man aphrodite with fire when someone thinks someone is prittier than her she will set them on fire (or put an anvil on their head)!
1DDOGS chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
gods darn it PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
What is your problem finISH THE FUCKING STORY
Dawnmoon76 chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
I am screaming! EPIC! OMG OMG OMG OMG! Can't wait! Going now!
justin khan chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
i love that "darling i'm back" LOL
Hans2 chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate awsome story so far pllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update!