Reviews for Go No Further
lisaflowers chapter 2 . 6/27
Not sure why you changed tenses from the first chapter - past tense (which is much easier to read) to present tense which doesn't flow. Hopefully you change back!
omg chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
you also change tense a lot, it makes me cringe sometimes... but your general writing sense is good. if this story weren't so old i would recommend a beta
omg chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Loving the story so far but hating how there are commas EVERYWHERE
Pewdian chapter 38 . 10/9/2015
Hello :)
I saw the date that you last updated was 3 years ago but I still hope you see this.

There are several things I loved about this story, the fact that you have a lot of chapters that a story instead of a one-shot which I still read but I don't like as much as multi-chapter. Last but not least is that fact that I know at least one author who didn't contain sex or describing it in their story. You prove to me and everyone else that you can have just a good a story if not better without it leading to something physical. For that I thank you and can't wait to read more of yours which I will do so after I finished this review.

P.S. I LOVE KakaxSaku
Caeria chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
Liked the fact that you bring in the older shinobi. Sometimes it seems only Kakashi ever goes on missions from the older crowd in most stories.
Caeria chapter 16 . 9/16/2015
Did Sakura just break her own rules for the exercise in her fight with Naruto? She used excessive force and jutsu that was damaging and excessive.

Also, she's acting pissy that Naruto is still treating her like the old Sakura supposedly but isn't she just as guilty by treating Naruto like the old Naruto and not giving him credit for any growth during his time away?
Caeria chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
Even with the realization I this chapter, I'm still not sure I buy the explanation given. It might have helped if we were shown during pervious chapters that Kakashi was slipping into teacher mode.

And Sakura still doesn't seem to be able to see the faults within herself or when she's acting just like what she dislikes in Kakashi, which amuses me.

I do have one question which I hope will be answered in later chapters - Sakura is learning a fancy new jutsu that is basically letting her phase herself. What is Kakashi learning? If he's training as well, is he not able to perform he same jutsu?
Caeria chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
Boy Sakura has as massive chip on her shoulder. And she's a bit of of an sshole.

She also very blind in that she assigns motives to others without basis or fact.

And I don't understand her ire with Naruto. So he left, so he didn't say much of a goodbye. But you stated in earlier chapters he was broken and left because he needed to. Is she really so self-centered that she can't understand that?

I do hope you have her doing some realization soon.
Caeria chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
I finish it amusing that all the traits that annoy Sakura about Kakashi like his aloofness and distance are the exact same traits that she herself utilizes with her team. It's even funnier that she doesn't seem to recognize she is the pot calling the kettle black.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 38 . 7/27/2014
Ah! I love love love this story!
Such great writing! And the planting of the tree! So sweet. I adore this story. Faving it and you!
Anonymous chapter 36 . 7/6/2014
I knoe that they are just the messengers, but, kami, I want to kill tjem. Just. One. More. MINUTE! Is that to much to ask for?
ARGH! The next story I read is going to be short. And no drama. Since drama was practically made to annoy me.
Jeb4700 chapter 38 . 7/4/2014
I always feel so emotionally unstable when I finish a story, yet so complete at the same time.
Good job!
Rebecca chapter 38 . 3/16/2014
Ohh! I really like the first part and how it ends! Good job ;D
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
I think Sakura has been a little unfair to Kakashi. When she was a genin, she was definitely not interested in being a real shinobi. It was all about Sasuke, Kakashi might not have been the best teacher, but she wasn't exactly a great student either. It was only after the mess in the forest of death that she wised up and by then, it was a bit too late. It irritates me a bit how she seems to blame Kakashi for what happened, neither acknowledging nor accepting her role in the whole debacle
rezaria chapter 38 . 8/5/2013
All my other complaints aside, I this was a really interesting story with an engaging plot.

I really like how you took the time to address the issue of Team 7's abandonment of Sakura and her resulting insecurities. It's a subject that's definitely glossed over and tossed aside by a lot of writers. It seemed out of character at first for her to act that way (joining ANBU and doing all these assassinations), but it's good that you took the time to explain why she was like that.

I think you really understand the characters and don't make them one-dimensional caricatures like a lot of the fandom tends to do. For example, I think you really did Gai's character justice, whereas a lot of people can't see through his ridiculousness. I loved how you weaved the Ino-Sakura friendship into this story, and I think you touched on a lot of Kakashi's personality that few others miss, like his devotion to ideals, his loneliness, and his guilt and insecurities.

I'm reading this retrospectively, and I definitely think you've improved a TON as a writer: Storm Calls, I feel, is one of your best works to date.

There are some grammar issues, one of them being that it's sort of hard to follow your dialogue. I think you could use more dialogue tags.

For example:

"Kakashi, why did you ask me here to help you?" He held her gaze for a moment, his own unreadable,