Reviews for Go No Further
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 38 . 7/27/2014
Ah! I love love love this story!
Such great writing! And the planting of the tree! So sweet. I adore this story. Faving it and you!
Anonymous chapter 36 . 7/6/2014
I knoe that they are just the messengers, but, kami, I want to kill tjem. Just. One. More. MINUTE! Is that to much to ask for?
ARGH! The next story I read is going to be short. And no drama. Since drama was practically made to annoy me.
Jeb4700 chapter 38 . 7/4/2014
I always feel so emotionally unstable when I finish a story, yet so complete at the same time.
Good job!
Rebecca chapter 38 . 3/16/2014
Ohh! I really like the first part and how it ends! Good job ;D
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
I think Sakura has been a little unfair to Kakashi. When she was a genin, she was definitely not interested in being a real shinobi. It was all about Sasuke, Kakashi might not have been the best teacher, but she wasn't exactly a great student either. It was only after the mess in the forest of death that she wised up and by then, it was a bit too late. It irritates me a bit how she seems to blame Kakashi for what happened, neither acknowledging nor accepting her role in the whole debacle
rezaria chapter 38 . 8/5/2013
All my other complaints aside, I this was a really interesting story with an engaging plot.

I really like how you took the time to address the issue of Team 7's abandonment of Sakura and her resulting insecurities. It's a subject that's definitely glossed over and tossed aside by a lot of writers. It seemed out of character at first for her to act that way (joining ANBU and doing all these assassinations), but it's good that you took the time to explain why she was like that.

I think you really understand the characters and don't make them one-dimensional caricatures like a lot of the fandom tends to do. For example, I think you really did Gai's character justice, whereas a lot of people can't see through his ridiculousness. I loved how you weaved the Ino-Sakura friendship into this story, and I think you touched on a lot of Kakashi's personality that few others miss, like his devotion to ideals, his loneliness, and his guilt and insecurities.

I'm reading this retrospectively, and I definitely think you've improved a TON as a writer: Storm Calls, I feel, is one of your best works to date.

There are some grammar issues, one of them being that it's sort of hard to follow your dialogue. I think you could use more dialogue tags.

For example:

"Kakashi, why did you ask me here to help you?" He held her gaze for a moment, his own unreadable,
rezaria chapter 26 . 8/5/2013
Okay, I see what you're doing with the kidnapping, although it's a pretty tired plot device.
rezaria chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
Why did you let Sakura get kidnapped? Doesn't it go against the whole "self-sufficient" shtick if you write her into a damsel role again?
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 38 . 7/25/2013
I love it :3 it's really great and so well-written!
Xyra Kaze chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Well now this chapter was boring at first(sorry i'm very honest) But it got interesting towrad the end.
Xyra Kaze chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
This was a very sneaky and sweet chapter. I would expect such judgments from Sakura. Sometimes it's just best to take a breath and get the full story
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
this was an amazing first chapter. I loved it so much and you writing style is magnificent! I was captivated by the story that i just couldn't stop reading. Beautiful! Truly beautiful!
M chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
The story is very good however here are some things that need to be worked on:

You use "whilst" way too much. I noticed it in earlier chapters but its getting to be way too much. There are other words that you can use to get that point across.

Your tenses are inconsistent. It's very jarring and distracting when you're forcing the reader to stop and reread the same few lines because they make little sense.
Elzacy chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
Hello !
I found your story 3 days ago, and I'm really interested in !
I'm french, so forgive my mistakes please ;)
I'm not really good in english but I read your story in original version, so, english. And I love it. I don't know how you can do that, but your story seems .. almost real, as if it was the original . With some differencies, of course, as the point of view is more often on Sakura and Kakashi than on Naruto. I like Sakuras and Kakashi's characters, I think they are interesting. And a beautiful story as yours is not common, so I would to thank you for writing it :)
Julita33
PS: As a french, I recognized some french words.. I was wondering, do they really exist in english, or do they are just here for .. decoration ?
travellerslover chapter 19 . 7/2/2012
you're very well read and thoroughly. I love reading this!