Reviews for Light in the Place of Courage
Different Child chapter 3 . 2/13
NOOOO BUT I LOVED THIS! eguilraeugheglh. IT IS PROMISING AND WELL WRITTEN STORY ABOUT DIGIMON! SO HARD TO FIND! And Kari is my fav. 33 uelgiarghrel. AHHH I still have hopeeeee.
CC chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Please put the next chapter up soon!I'm dying to know what happens next!
beybladequeen1 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Please write the next chapter. PLEASE.
ShiroNeko chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
CONTINUE!MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMO REMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREM OREOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREM OREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREM OREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE MOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMORE MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOR EOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREMOR EMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOR EMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE11111111!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Loving it so far. Waiting anxiously for next chapter! Please hurry, Shara Raizel and animepotterfan!
Ravenclaw-Girl28 chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Intriguing. I'm interested in seeing how you progress this story. It's the first 'Tai and Kar swap' story that I've read so far and I have to admit my interest has been peaked. Please update this story soon. Is the next chapter the kids going to the Digital World? Will Agumon take the place of Gatomon as Myotismon's henchman? Who will be the leader because Tai is a natural born leader and the others easily followed his lead. Maybe Sora could be the leader?

Update soon please!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
This is really good! Please come back 2 it!
icypika chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Sorry to keep bothering you but i've posted a lot of comments about this great story and I asked some questions. I would like it if you email me your responses.
My E-mail: (please don't give this to anyone)
icypika chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I love this but are Tai and Kari gonna switch crest and digimon? I think you should've switch Tai and Kari's ages that would make the story even better.
Anyways other than what i just wrote this story is amazing! Please keep the story going.
icypika chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
This story is great but you should've switched tai and kari's ages. I hope you update soon I'll be checking everyday.
misteriosayuri chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
up date
funni neko chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Update soon this is a very good story. Please continue.
Crimson Mascara chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Is a really nice fanfic, I hope you will continue it; belive me, I am dying to know what is going to happen.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Please update soon.
comicfan616 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Lookin' pretty good so far. Can't wait to see what twists you've got for the entire first season. Update soon, 'kay?

CF