Reviews for Light in the Place of Courage
The Stargazing Shadow chapter 4 . 1/16
Oh well, even if this is discontinued, I'll fave it... After all, the plot is something I once thought about before x3
Tiffany Wave chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Can I help with some ideas I have? It isn't much but I want to help you please!
doremishine itsuko chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
why? O_O I see nevertheless maybe you should try to write it later one I mean wait for awhile and maybe you continue after that and pretty please don't eliminate this story at least leave it so we can read it again bye
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
I really liked this story so if anyone ends up adopting it could you post a link to whoever takes it up in another update for this story or on your profile? I really hope someone takes it because I loved this story. T.T
Sandyheart chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
It's getting rly good! :D Plz update soon! •
Scarlet Nightshadow chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
This is a great fanfic. Please update soon
beybladequeen1 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Come on dude I hope tai and kari switches crests please hurry up and update
Different Child chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
NOOOO BUT I LOVED THIS! eguilraeugheglh. IT IS PROMISING AND WELL WRITTEN STORY ABOUT DIGIMON! SO HARD TO FIND! And Kari is my fav. 33 uelgiarghrel. AHHH I still have hopeeeee.
CC chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Please put the next chapter up soon!I'm dying to know what happens next!
beybladequeen1 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Please write the next chapter. PLEASE.
ShiroNeko chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
CONTINUE!MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMO REMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREM OREOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREM OREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREM OREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE MOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMORE MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOR EOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREMOR EMOREMOREMOREOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOREMOR EMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE11111111!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Loving it so far. Waiting anxiously for next chapter! Please hurry, Shara Raizel and animepotterfan!
Ravenclaw-Girl28 chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Intriguing. I'm interested in seeing how you progress this story. It's the first 'Tai and Kar swap' story that I've read so far and I have to admit my interest has been peaked. Please update this story soon. Is the next chapter the kids going to the Digital World? Will Agumon take the place of Gatomon as Myotismon's henchman? Who will be the leader because Tai is a natural born leader and the others easily followed his lead. Maybe Sora could be the leader?

Update soon please!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
This is really good! Please come back 2 it!
icypika chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Sorry to keep bothering you but i've posted a lot of comments about this great story and I asked some questions. I would like it if you email me your responses.
My E-mail: (please don't give this to anyone)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »