Reviews for Six Impossible Things By Breakfast
IMeMine79 chapter 16 . 5/15
I really like your story!everything is very believeble,your carachters are canon un my opinion and the plot is so intriguing!can't wait to read the updates!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 16 . 5/13
Oh my...I love it!
MuppetKatie chapter 8 . 5/7
I really love this story! I think the part I like best is that you're not just rewriting the episodes, everything we see is through Rose, and what's happening from her perspective. I'm gonna finish catching up, but I wanted to say that. :)
thedarkpokemaster chapter 16 . 4/30
damn I lovede this chapter and the lines that Rose Doctore 8 10 and 11 said as well.
The story in an interesting one, but your comma splices- and overuse of commas in general - are driving me INSANE! You need to research when and where to use, not only the comma, but other punctuation marks as well; all it takes is a quick surf on the net ( or if you like quick, funny reads, check out the book Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss). Your story, as I said, may be very good and well thought out, but your lack of proper punctuation makes your wonderful story look as if it was scribbled out by an eight year old. That's not being mean - I'm showing you why it's so important. Fix this, and the story will look much more professional, but don't be afraid to get creative too! It'll be worth it. I promise.
k chapter 16 . 4/29
Beautiful chapter to an amazing story.
The Mad Traveler chapter 16 . 4/28
You know the sound the TARDIS makes? That wheezing, groaning? That sound brings hope wherever it goes.
To anyone who hears it, Doctor. Anyone. However lost. Even you.

I just had to put that. I really love the way you ended this chapter. You're adding Rose in really well. You write the characters really well, too. You're amazing.
Update soon!

Until the next time,
Seraphina Jones
DuShuZhi chapter 16 . 4/27
Great chapter! I love this story. Very well written.
IWantColoredRain chapter 16 . 4/27
Oh Lord.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 16 . 4/25
oh wow just wow nice
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 16 . 4/25
oh what a great update but left us with a very big bad cliffy...of course Bad Wolf is still hanging back and wonder if that is where she will stay or will come out to play and help the decision along - in what ever direction that is.
Cassodembreankia chapter 16 . 4/24
Your writing is so compelling an emotional and I'm just gonna go cry now. I need to see what happens next! Sometime soon! Please!

Cass
DarkBalance chapter 16 . 4/24
I am so glad you updated! I actually completely forgot about this story, but randomly craved some Doctor Who fiction and voila, pleasant surprise xD

I think what I like most about this chapter is how you continue to demonstrate the changes in Rose from being the nineteen-year-old shop girl traveling with Nine, to the century-old Defender of the Universe she's become. Rose is no longer all innocence and naiveteé, but a grown woman who has matured and faced harsh realities and made tough decisions to save lives, just as the Doctor has. She actually would approve of small-scale homicide in exchange for gigantic-scale peace.

Also, I have to say, I love how Eight and Rose's relationship grew quickly, but delicately. Really beautiful, that.
LadaHathaway chapter 16 . 4/24
Aw, such a chapter! Thanks for the ibsight into Roses mind x
This is absolutely beautiful. Rose is my favorite companion. Thank you so much for writing this!