Reviews for Six Impossible Things By Breakfast
Syng chapter 16 . 11/19
How does this not have more than a thousand reviews, seriously ?!
This story is really awesome. I've read it all in one go :D

I really hope this isn't abandoned, because this is one of the best written doctor/rose I've ever read! None of them are OOC, seriously, this fic is amazing. :D

Hope everything is going well in your life!
PanoramaGirl chapter 16 . 11/13
I love your story its amazing. I hope you keep up the amazing work. I have read this story more than five times. I hope you keep writing this story. You are one of my favorite authors. The plots in this story is amazing. And I hope you continue and we get to see the more of the 12th doctor and the other doctors and more of clara.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 16 . 11/7
NOOOOOO! I can't believe you left us on a cliffhanger like this and haven't updated in months! Gwah. Seriously. I adore this fic. I love reunion fics, but they get formulaic after a while. This is the first I've read that duplicated 10 disappeared while Big Bang Two was taking place. And I love how mature Rose is-she's a better companion and fit for the Doctor because of it. Although I am sad that she's lost the hopeful side to her that believes there's another way-it's the kind of thinking that Eleven sorely needs in his bitterness. Anyways, love the fic and looking forward to an update!
Is that the end of the story? Because if so, that is the most amazing thing ever! I love what you have done with the story. You build up their love again, have her come back, actually be with him, and then a kill her off in the best way possible. This is just too cool. She died to help him, so that he wouldn't have to be alone when making the worst and hardest decision of his life. That's love.
Nyx MG chapter 16 . 9/25
this is brilliant! beautiful! this is great a masterpiece really! thank you so much I have been looking for a reunion fic with Eleven and this is on the top of the list really!
StarwarsRulz chapter 16 . 9/12
I can't wait for more I really hope you do continue it! XD
That has GOT to be the worst and best cliffhanger of all time. Brilliant, brilliant work. Love this story to itty bitty pieces. Please don't forget to update!
Draco Tamer chapter 16 . 8/19
I love this story so much! Please update soon!
SassyFrassKerr chapter 16 . 7/11
Bah! Horrible place to leave us hanging. Please please please update soon. Loving the story so far.
ElsaRose01 chapter 1 . 6/17
This was amazing. The only thing I found wrong was that after the doctor did the head thing with rose he said "i thought it wouldn't effect him." effect with an e is for like cause to effect. When it relates to people you would have to use affect with an a. "i thought it wouldn't affect him." Other than that, i thought it was 'fantastic'. *clicking favorite story button….now.*
Mic chapter 16 . 6/14
I really hope you're not done with this story. I love it!
popie92 chapter 16 . 6/3
Please continue! :P
Winter Foxx chapter 16 . 5/26
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
IMeMine79 chapter 16 . 5/15
I really like your story!everything is very believeble,your carachters are canon un my opinion and the plot is so intriguing!can't wait to read the updates!