Reviews for Six Impossible Things By Breakfast
SeleneAlice chapter 16 . 5/23
please update this story soon! please!
grenadedragon chapter 5 . 3/18
I love it
bless chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
this is an incredible story im so pleased i stumbled across it thank you for writing it!
TheSandyToadfish chapter 14 . 10/13/2016
"Rose didn't want to risk her future friendship with the other woman"

Rose and River were friends in your story? Really? I'm honestly not sure if I've been reading a different story then. River seemed to ignore Rose at best, and was actively rude the rest of the time.
CuppaTea13 chapter 16 . 8/1/2016
Wow, that's powerful. Really amazing.
CuppaTea13 chapter 15 . 8/1/2016
Oh, this is brilliant. I'm so excited to see the 50th with Rose in the mix! And Eight! He stayed Eight! Yay!
CuppaTea13 chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
I'm kind of proud of the Doctor for calling River out on that whole...time/universe dying thing. I was pretty pissed off with her myself for that. If she wants to talk the talk about being awesome and as good as a Time Lord/sometimes better than the Doctor, then she needs to walk the walk. But the Doctor and Rose finally kissed! (Again.) That's a relief to finally happen.
CuppaTea13 chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
Oh, that line is the one thing she's holding onto? That's beautiful. I love this chapter- brilliant! Though still pretty annoyed the Doctor's still marrying River Song. :(
CuppaTea13 chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
Oh gosh- this chapter was so bittersweet. Especially when Rose's thoughts go through what the Doctor would do to push her away. That was so sad. And now it's time for the Doctor's death! Well, Geronimo!
CuppaTea13 chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
Oh that was an emotional punch in the gut. Well done.
CuppaTea13 chapter 10 . 8/1/2016
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Seriously- a museum dedicated to love, the Doctor and Rose's story being hinted at being in there, and the story of the ball and how Rose, being herself, captivated a prince. It's a bit sad, but still pretty beautiful. After all, who wouldn't fall in love with Rose Tyler at least once?
CuppaTea13 chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
Oh, that was so painful. I'll admit to hating the River Song plotline. Just...the more I see her on the screen the more I begin to hate her. Initially I was just kind of indifferent but god she annoys me now. Having Rose there makes things slightly better because: Rose. And bravo to Rose for telling off River Song. Someone needed to.
CuppaTea13 chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
Awwww. The Doctor's got an actual, physical list of places he wants to take Rose. That's just totally adorable. Not gonna lie- the scene with the Ganger Doctor's death made me tear up.
CuppaTea13 chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
That was a lovely moment between Ganger Doctor and Rose and I love Rose's parting line there.
CuppaTea13 chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
Oh that was a freaking awesome flashback and written so well! I love how you refer to it as "The Other" and then gradually bring it all full circle.