Reviews for Six Impossible Things By Breakfast
TheSandyToadfish chapter 14 . 10/13
"Rose didn't want to risk her future friendship with the other woman"

Rose and River were friends in your story? Really? I'm honestly not sure if I've been reading a different story then. River seemed to ignore Rose at best, and was actively rude the rest of the time.
CuppaTea13 chapter 16 . 8/1
Wow, that's powerful. Really amazing.
CuppaTea13 chapter 15 . 8/1
Oh, this is brilliant. I'm so excited to see the 50th with Rose in the mix! And Eight! He stayed Eight! Yay!
CuppaTea13 chapter 14 . 8/1
I'm kind of proud of the Doctor for calling River out on that whole...time/universe dying thing. I was pretty pissed off with her myself for that. If she wants to talk the talk about being awesome and as good as a Time Lord/sometimes better than the Doctor, then she needs to walk the walk. But the Doctor and Rose finally kissed! (Again.) That's a relief to finally happen.
CuppaTea13 chapter 13 . 8/1
Oh, that line is the one thing she's holding onto? That's beautiful. I love this chapter- brilliant! Though still pretty annoyed the Doctor's still marrying River Song. :(
CuppaTea13 chapter 12 . 8/1
Oh gosh- this chapter was so bittersweet. Especially when Rose's thoughts go through what the Doctor would do to push her away. That was so sad. And now it's time for the Doctor's death! Well, Geronimo!
CuppaTea13 chapter 11 . 8/1
Oh that was an emotional punch in the gut. Well done.
CuppaTea13 chapter 10 . 8/1
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Seriously- a museum dedicated to love, the Doctor and Rose's story being hinted at being in there, and the story of the ball and how Rose, being herself, captivated a prince. It's a bit sad, but still pretty beautiful. After all, who wouldn't fall in love with Rose Tyler at least once?
CuppaTea13 chapter 9 . 8/1
Oh, that was so painful. I'll admit to hating the River Song plotline. Just...the more I see her on the screen the more I begin to hate her. Initially I was just kind of indifferent but god she annoys me now. Having Rose there makes things slightly better because: Rose. And bravo to Rose for telling off River Song. Someone needed to.
CuppaTea13 chapter 8 . 8/1
Awwww. The Doctor's got an actual, physical list of places he wants to take Rose. That's just totally adorable. Not gonna lie- the scene with the Ganger Doctor's death made me tear up.
CuppaTea13 chapter 7 . 8/1
That was a lovely moment between Ganger Doctor and Rose and I love Rose's parting line there.
CuppaTea13 chapter 6 . 8/1
Oh that was a freaking awesome flashback and written so well! I love how you refer to it as "The Other" and then gradually bring it all full circle.
CuppaTea13 chapter 5 . 8/1
Oh, poor Rose- thinking that the Doctor could've come to her and hadn't. And poor TARDIS. I'm intrigued to know what's going on with Rose so that she can see and remember the Silence and hear Time Lord mail.
CuppaTea13 chapter 4 . 8/1
I'm glad you had Rose uncomfortable with the death of the Silence. It was, after all, genocide, and her previous Doctors were "coward, any day" and "look up genocide in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of me with a caption: over my dead body."
CuppaTea13 chapter 3 . 8/1
That sweet and then with one sentence you brought it all crashing down.