Reviews for Don't Forget My Love
Animekitty47 chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
This chapter was the best one so far! Your portrayal of Christine is perfect. Erik...his actions annoy me, but they make perfect to and for his character so they don't annoy me from a story standpoint. If that sentence makes the slightest bit of sense to you... .
Also, belated congragulations on getting your book published! What's it called? What's it about?
Mominator124 chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
As you can see, I'm quite behind on my reading. but don't worry, I won't often let a chapter slip by without a review.

So . . . now Erik won't have to keep quite the tight rein on his behavior with Christine. Much to his relief, I warrant. :D

Waiting for the other shoe to drop is getting frightful, especially as Erik digs himself in deeper and deeper. Not only his lies, but the benefits he is beginning to reap with Christine's perceptions of their relationship. I both eagerly await and dread when (if) she recovers her memories.

Congrats on your story. Way to go ladies! :D

Barb
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
Very sweet and tender moment. Update soon please!
Laurie Feola chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
Now we're getting down to business. Good for Christine. She has finally forced Erik to make a move. I can't imagine what will happen once she gets her memory back.

I was so excited to see an update. Congratulations on getting your story published.
helikesitheymikey chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
interesting storyline. btw, in CH3 you keep going between the names Anton and Milan for the same person I think.*you could press the CTRL/Control button and then press the letter F while the CTRL button is still pressed to use a search function to find the different words that you're looking for to make sure you get all the different names that you want to change*
Terbear chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
Aahhhhh...such a sigh of relief to see your update! I was afraid maybe you weren't coming back again. I'm glad they've overcome this obstacle and are in each other's arms. :) I'm still nervous about Christine's memory coming back and ruining their closeness. But, I do feel badly at the same time that I'm so cruel as to wish someone's amnesia to continue!
Timeflies chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
Erik's get a gift and it's not also had to think quick to keep Christine from doubting their life. More please.
MusicalLover17 chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :) 3 :D 3
belleange48 chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
What a sweet chapter. Thank you for the update, more please. Regards.
Evie chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I used to like your old stories better. "The Beauty within" was my favorite and I would have paid good money to have a copy of it at my disposal whenever I needed a well-written feel-good story. This new story, however, is hardly in the same category. The characters are sketchy at best and the chapters seem more like outlines rather than the final product. Not to mention how farfetched the whole plot is! Honestly girl, those writing courses have messed up your natural style. Sorry!
Mominator124 chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
I LOVED how magical Erik made the mundane seem, and "Maybe Erik could give her a pacifier" just made me laugh. XD

It's interesting that Erik is the one (seemingly) keeping Christine at arm's length, rather than the other way around.

I really, REALLY can't wait for her to recover at least part of her memory and to realize that she never knew this man before her accident. I wonder if she will be horrified, or if she will have grown so comfortable with him that, once she recovers from the shock, she finds it doesn't matter.

Good luck on your book!

Barb
ToTheBarricades chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
I take back my last review, but I still don't know how I feel about this story. I can't stop reading though. I can't wait until "Christine" remembers everything.
Timeflies chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Poor Christine. She wants more but Erik is keeping his distance. She's going to have to take steps for herself, showing him what she wants in return. More please.
Elainejoy chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Liked the page! Good luck with the publisher! I can't wait to have a printed copy of your works in my hands.

There are some good points that ToTheBarricades pointed out. I understand that no friends or family is looking for her atm because it states in Chap 4 that she literally has no one (or she cut off ties since she left with her boyfriend/fiance). Still, wouldn't there be a missing persons report because she was absent from her job? I'm sure her coworkers would be worried.

Sure, she wanted to get away and be someone else, and Erik did that for her, but it still leaves a weird creepy feeling that once the opportunity presented itself, he was her stalker now her pretend fiance (sorry! run on sentence). In reality, it's a scary situation to be in and thankfully Erik did not force anything harsh on her. Not to sound mean either! I think he's redeeming himself by treating her very well and giving her time to fall in love and gain her affections.

Anyways, boo for Erik not taking any of her hints. She's falling for him and I hope if she does regain her memories that the feelings will linger.
mped13 chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
hey, I'm a long time reader of your works. I have really enjoyed your stories in the past and still miss rereading them since you have taken them down. When I began this story I was excited. I'm in the 13th chapter now and I started reading some other reviews. I'm not saying that the story isn't good, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds this story a little off. Erik as a "rogue" surgeon and lying to Christine about her identity and then saying he is her fiance...this seems a little off the deep end for me. I'm still going to be supportive and keep reading, but I'm a little skeptical.