Reviews for Faye's Dilemma
ni9htdreame12 chapter 7 . 12/27/2003
need more please... please continue and update soon.
a spikeFaye Fan chapter 7 . 8/31/2003
nice story im am getting into it. Please continue and update soon.
Suki1 chapter 7 . 8/2/2002
;_; you gotta type more, and soon. I love your story its really good. Please continue. Pwease!

Sukera
Abadon 666 chapter 7 . 8/1/2002
It seems like a pretty cool story, like so many other on the FanFiction Net it's not finished.
Lisa chapter 7 . 7/30/2002
Woohoo Kick butt Faye! That was so cute how Spike was feeding Eric. It really adds to the fic the way he's always causing mischief.
Kikari chapter 7 . 7/30/2002
yea! go fayefaye!
KawaiiAyu chapter 7 . 7/29/2002
OMG! Your story totally rocks! I just discovered it today and spent about an hour reading The Past Returns and then read this and I can't wait for you to continue! And please email me, I would like to know if I could put a link to your wonderful story on my Bebop website. _

FINISH SOON! AHHH!

My site is: .net
esther chapter 7 . 7/29/2002
Good chapter! Keep up the great work! Update soon.
Sukera chapter 6 . 7/14/2002
HOW COULD YOU DO THAT ! MY GOD MAN HURRY TYPE AS FAST AS THOSE FREAKIN FINGERS CAN! DAMN YOU JSUT HAD TA STOP THERE DIDNT YA! LORD ALMIGHTY!*calms myself**cough cough ahem* sorry bout that anyway I love your story very very much and would love it more if you would finish it rather quickly please...pleeeeaaassseee! _ alrighty then bye bye now

Suki
Kikari chapter 6 . 6/25/2002
T_T please continue...
Makaylia chapter 6 . 6/25/2002
WOOOOOOOO! THe passion, the romance, the action. Who could ask for more in a story? Love it!
mamazuka chapter 5 . 6/1/2002
hey! i like this fic. but it seems a little over played. oh well...
myung chapter 5 . 5/31/2002
oh yea! aww... that was soooo sad! please continue! poor eric!
Kikari chapter 5 . 5/29/2002
*cries* nooo! baby eric! i got all emotional at the last part..the poor little boy! GIVE HIM BACK YOU JERK! *pounds Keven with random objects* you-stupid-bastard! grrrr!
esther chapter 5 . 5/29/2002
What a good chapter! Kevin takes off with baby Eric. What a mean way to end a chapter. But as long as you update then I guess it will be all right.

See Ya ! Space Cowboy *_*