Reviews for Wake Up and Dream
author-self-insert chapter 23 . 6/9
It's interesting that Edward doesn't actually resent his mom and sisters just for being around more. I wonder how controlling Rose really was. And I am surprised Edward made it so long in ballet - I would imagine kids at school making his life awful :(
author-self-insert chapter 22 . 6/9
While packing to move, I came across all of these scraps of fabric and patterns. Alas I think the interest in and skill for making clothes has abandoned me. It seemed a waste to chuck it all so I packed it all up, and now I feel guilty for hoarding. Hence my admitted for Alice's seamstress. I know of course what happens next, and I think it's interesting how you have Edward butting heads with his father over work. The number of hours they make doctors work seems both stupid and dangerous.
author-self-insert chapter 21 . 6/9
I always forget to review - a deplorable habit. I am packing to move right now and I am impressed that Rose knew how many boxes would be for each category when sorting the junk in the future nursery. I am trying to sort as I go and so I have about eight open boxes. I am driving my family crazy. But I think they're never going to finish unpacking because they're just throwing things in willy-nilly and will be too tired to sort everything when we get to the new house, haha. Also I am of course very happy that Alec was fired :)
Hanover78 chapter 46 . 6/1
I adore this Edward and Bella! After reading You Were There, I couldn't wait to read the sequel. Thank you for bringing these characters to life and sharing this story!
debslmac chapter 58 . 9/12/2015
:) loved this story
2old4fanfic chapter 43 . 3/12/2015
hits to review ration always irk me. Lovely realism of the birth and first few weeks with a newborn
2old4fanfic chapter 35 . 3/11/2015
I'm remembering the summer and fall when I was pregnant with my first. I was so hot I would have gladly run around naked. I kept our bedroom so cold my husband suggested the refrigerator was warmer
2old4fanfic chapter 26 . 3/11/2015
I have exes in two categories, those that I could care less if I saw them again and those that I absolutely don't ever want to see again. Thankfully, I have no other ties to any of them
rclaurel chapter 58 . 12/14/2014
Oh maybe Tanya can get her happily ever after
louanne61 chapter 35 . 10/25/2013
Why doesn't Edward just tell her, he did promise to not keep secrets from her.
louanne61 chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
When I was pregnant with my 5 kids, when my hubby pissed me off he didn't get away with it like your Edward did.
boo1414 chapter 58 . 10/6/2013
Wonderful stuff. Just loved this story.
tululah chapter 46 . 8/14/2013
Very enjoyable story.
soton chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Oh ho... pitter patter of tiny feet...
soton chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
I think that Victoria is out to cause trouble and as usual the man never see it until its too late!
1,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »