Reviews for Kage Fūjin
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 3 . 4/26
Nicely done chapters
Haji the Monster chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
This is a crappier version of the original just stop
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Please update! :D
dragondroid100 chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Continue this story
j chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
please continue
missourijack chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
have you given this story up you said in this chapter that you would update in a few weeks but its been over a year
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Ice Release, Boil Release, Scorch Release are three Bloodline limits of wind. I believe the Dust Release is a Bloodline Burst that uses wind.

Naruto said he had a bloodline in this chapter.

If you give him Lightning you could create a new Burst: Storm Release (Arashiton)

If you forgot Limit is two affinities merging together while a bloodline Burst is Three. Naruto going to become a Sage? He was banished but I doubt the Toads would care especially with his position as the CoD.
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
A suggestion. Have Naruto learn how to become a Sage of Earth, hell and Heaven. What I mean is natural energy (Sage of Earth), Demonic Chakra (Sage of Hell/Hanyou half demon) Divine Chakra (Sage of Heaven/Demigod From his Wind Spirit [in Shintoism the words for god and spirit are the same])

By combining the three Natural Energy strengthens his body, and the other two take away part of his humanity. Combined he becomes a Demon god (Majin/Kishin).

I have read many fics but I don't think I have read any that have Naruto becoming a Majin. You have set it up so just making the suggestion.
NinjaRiderWriter chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
i hope that after the training Naruto joins Kumo, is Nibi going to be a nice bjuu? I think she should be, in most of the fics she is a nice bjuu / and sometimes a pervert/. Update soon this is a good story
Jonathan-L-Seig chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
loved the story! but damnitt! continue it!
The-lazy-bum chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
you need to update the story person.
iMTheStormKing chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Nice fic... hope you update soon... as for your comments at the end about the summons.. i dont know what is on ur list of possible summons but i feel that they should not be toads as they are associated with Konoha.. or more precisely Jaraiya.. I think he should find and accept either the Dragon Contract or some other mythical creatures contract..
pandora vanity chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
i've read the original kage fujin before and i mest say i'm inpressed by this new original is good but the new one is better! hell i even getting interested to who is the female dragon and how yugito can stay alive after entering the village...em just cant wait to read more...i just love your read almost all your fics
Amaranthais chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
good job
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Wow, no sympathy there. Of course, neither the spirit nor his master was privy to Konoha's internal workings and wouldn't have any idea if everything is Naruto's fault for being so stupid or if he had 'help'. can't wait to hear from Yugito about all of this.

I think additional summons would be beneficial,especially if they complimented his affinities.