Reviews for Bonds Unbroken
Rosebud1991 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
are you continuing this story?
JetravenEx chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Could you continue please? Id like to see what Champ intends to demand of Kratos in exchange for Lloyd and Kratos's plan to rescue lloyd without bargaining with Champ.
Ayane chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I just began to read this and the only downfall to this fic. Is that it stop when the going got good. Hope to read again.
Ryasaurus-Rex chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
No this cant end D:
I am actually starting to like it. I dont particularly care for original characters in fan fictions but I have not been given enough detail of this champ character to fully accept him as a good character. You should write more of this story because I find that it has much potential D
coolgamer chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
please update soon
Lola M chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
this is a very interesting story so far.

i hope u decide to continue it )
He11'sDomain chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Wow, this story is so amazing! You actually left us at a major cliffhanger, and I'm dying to know what happens to Lloyd! Personally, I'd love to see Champ's sexual animalistic side come out and play, but I know however you do it will be great. Kratos needs to kick some ass when he finds about who all pulled off this stunt. Muhaha.

I also want to point out you've portrayed each character extremely well, and I'm curious to see what you do with Zelos, too (you left quite the ambiguous hint and I'm DYING to know what it means, lol). I'd love you to DEATH if you updated sometime in the near future, because this story really is amazing. Keep up the good work!
10vampirekill chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Hey its a really good story. I like its fun to read and I would like it if you write more. Make it more romantic with other characters. Also you should have more of the other tales characters but still show the 2 main characters of the story Lloyd and Kratos
Lady Trollkastdelta chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Hey~ It's me again! You did a good job on this once again! And awwww~ anytime and thanks for mentioning that I helped you with this! Lloyd doesn't know how lucky he was that Champ didn't rape him in his sleep yet unless someone's going to. Continue on!
Lady Trollkastdelta chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
This chapter doesn't suck! You actually did a good job on this one here! All of the others were in character especially Kratos and the cliff hanger chapter end was good too! And the way Genis(poor Genis, he got beaten up) came back to warn Kratos and Zelos was well planned out too.

If you want, I can help you with some suggestions for the next chapters if you are still going to be able to continue this. I am helping with suggestions with someone on deviantart for a yaoi Tales of Symphonia pairing commission series.

Anyways you did a really good job on this, I hope you continue.:)
Lady Trollkastdelta chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hey I remember your story "Poison Heart"! I really like that story and your new one here is looking good too! I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens to Lloyd and Kratos is going to do! You must continue this because it's been a long time since I last read a rated M story that's this good! :)