Reviews for Greater Good
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 4/19
I like hearing from the dog point of view
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 4/18
Why is gibbs still yelling at someone who got the crap beat out of them you would think he would be nicer
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 4/18
Okay the superhero thing is where you lost me but I will seee where this goes
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 4/18
When will they learn keeping secrets never works out well
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 4/18
Wow I know ziva cares but I dont really showing that emotion
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 4/18
awwww poooer timmy
Kyrianae Narii chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
AWESOME! I adored the story line, taking an idea and making it all your own. Brilliantly awesome.
Saissa chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
I've read Periphery - great story!

But this was a great story as well.

And I stayed up to 0330 in the AM to read it!
Saissa chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
I just finished reading the first 3 chapters you have up already on that Roops Point story - so far its FANTASTIC!. It's called Line in the Sand.

I hope you do continue it.
Saissa chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
OK so now I have a reason to detest Keating the next time I watch that episode - Last Man standing...
Saissa chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
This is an AU - an Alternative Universe - (And fictional as you state).

OF course things are going to be different.

I would HATE to be reading only written regurgitations and reruns of the same old episodes we see on TV. That would be BORING!
Saissa chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
WOW this is an interesting and most unusual concept. I cant wait to read the rest of this fic.
Saissa chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Huh? Abby is acting really out of character in this chapter. Usually she gets all HYSTERICAL whenever anyone from Gibbs' team is injured.
barbarataku chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Thanks for leaving it up. Thanks for the time you spent creating something for me to read.
barbarataku chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Excellent story. I am so mad at keating, if he walked in front of me right now I would kill him. Sign of a good story is one that makes you feel.