Reviews for A Slushie To The Face
gleek9739 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Okay. Wow. When I first read your disclaimer and you said something along the linesthat you SHOULD own glee, I was sort
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Lovely.
sydg813 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Awwww! Did you model Kurt's speech on Chris's real-life experiences?

Loved it!
HearMeCalling chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I miss your Kurtofsky stories!

I need more Kurtofsky smut from you. Or even klainofsky smut.

But cute story none the less :3
mardie186 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Saw the pics online of Darren (Blaine) in those red pants in the first episode. I guess Blaine can only wear navy and red. Warbler influence. And unless things have changed that much due to the Bully Whips, then its pretty inevitable that Blaine will fall victim to it. Personally, if I were Kurt, I would find it necessary to remove ALL his clothes to make sure to get all the slushie out. Have to be thorough you know. But as this is rated K, I knew we weren't going there. I hope to see Kurt and Blaine walking, holding hands at McKinley. And Kurt will probably oversee all of Blaine's wardrobe choices.
yolo420swagblazeit chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
'And they walked out of the bathroom with smiles on their faces' well, that's not implied.
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Very sweet story and I could definitely see it happening in the show, but I'd just like to say-there's nothing wrong with jobs like cleaning pools or working in a grocery store.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
So damn CUTE! You gotta send this to FOX so they'll script it in!
elizainlove chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
nawww cute XD i loved it x
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Beautiful! really enjoyed reading it :D
drasol18 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I kinda expected for there to be some kind of slushy smut in the bathroom, oh well xD. Kurt's big inspirational speech reminds of the song Mean by Taylor Swift )
SceneNeko chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
So sweet! Just like a slushie~
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Awww, so fluffy and cute, I loved it!