Reviews for The Most Powerful TwoLetter Word in the World
firtree chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
a very good story!
tamasit1 chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
This was especially lovely, nice job.
KMacD chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I see this reads as 'Complete'. I'm sure there is a sequel to be written though. One huge step has been taken. Think of all the other big steps in life and they aren't even living together yet. That poor specially cut key must be worth more than visiting rights:)
JellieEllie chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
awww i love the ending!
tiff098765 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Sweet. They're so cute. I love how they fit together so nicely.
Nathan fan chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Do you know what I did after I read this second chapter? I read it again for the pure pleasure of it! There were so many wonderful lines in the dialogue and I just love your style. You covered a lot of ground in a brief, matter-of-fact kind of way with some events and fleshing out others.

I loved the exchange about the Grisham novel and the betrayal :); Rick's hurriedly adding of "belatedly: to pushing the boundaries; and the reveal at the precinct -"That'd be a change." I'm totally cracking up picturing Ryan and Esposito:)

You also had a fantastic description of their relationship - passion with a foundation of friendship and familiarity. Thanks for a delightful read!
Freewheeler chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY. That is all :)
nikkidog chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
The key part was great! Gotta love Bernie for playing along.
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I can totally see Castle paying off college boys. ;)

FINALLY! Kate gave in, Kate gave in, Kate gave in... *does victory dance*
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh-ho, perfection!

Absolutely loved it!
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hello wrldpossibility,

I absolutely love your narrative style and voice. Both Rick and Kate come alive as you gracefully and succinctly recount their past together.

"and then, like the betrayer it is, her imagination turns to what might be going on inside those rooms, and the nausea is back, rolling through her like a wave."

I loved the imagination as 'betrayer'. Your style is descriptive in both the physical and abstract.

My only drawback is that the fic has a wonderfully long lead in and ends rather abruptly. I wanted more of Castle and Beckett's conversation on the deck.

Well done. chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Please tell me there will be more to this?
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Nicely done!
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I really enjoyed this! Great job of weaving in not only the actual events from the show, but also the spoilers and your own ideas. It all flowed together seamlessly. I think the best part for me was when Castle thought that if she took him to Disneyland, he'd schedule a physical first. I'm still giggling over that one :) :) :)
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Oh, very, very nice. If anything, it was too short. It did seem to take a few extra beats at the start (were you unsure when you began?), but once you were about 1/2 way through, it just sailed effortlessly. I got butterflies when Kate kicked him off of the case, and was finally honest with herself. Very, very nice job. (I also think that Rick would have had a lot more to say to Kate, probably paragraphs and paragraphs, some of which I would have liked to have read, but as long as there is a happy ending, I'm all for it.)

You should consider expanding this into a multi-chapter story, and include Kate's testimony at the hearing (Rick confesses, most probably); I suggest 3 weeks of unpaid leave as her punishment (nicely spent in The Hamptons with a certain writer and without a certain ex-wife.) Just a suggestion . . .