Reviews for Dolls
BoboKittenIsEpic chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
*sniff* that was so beautiful! I you could please excuse me I need to go and cry now *cries*
kilala2tail chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wow. It's beautiful. You did an amazing job. Proper grammar. Good spelling. Told in a way that flows together. And a conclusive ending. Congratulations.
narwhalinsanity chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
~sniff sniff~ Th-this is beautiful. You really should write more to this. I honestly can't find a single thing to complain about. The only thing I didn't like: IT ENDED D:

Anyways, I really adore your writing style... Not only are you a talented horror writer, but you're also good with sorrow. I'm pleased to have found an excellent writer such as yourself on fanfic. (random comment tiem! You shoud write a CIED? story! It would be awesome :D)

Oh yesh... If you write more to this atory, I'll... GIVE YOU LEN :D!

-narwhal :D
rinjutsu chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
*o*

I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE!

Your imagery and descriptions are BEAUTIFUL!

A very heart-touching story, too. You captured it all so well. -is in awe of excellent fic-

And, as to the author's note at the end, I can DEFINITELY understand the part about not being able to enjoy the song fully ;]

Again, very well done!
The Shining Sprite chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Beautiful~ And yes, I did cry. A LOT. Everyone was staring at me strangely... When my friend read this, she was all, "Poor Rin..." But this is a great story. Please do make more! I've enjoyed reading this. :)
Hotaru-Naichingeru chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
It's kind of odd how you had to censor the names, as most readers know them by heart. Ah well, to each his own, and a great plot line. Now I know what to say when people ask me why he was sentenced to death, with barely a chance to explain himself.

Write on,