Reviews for Angels and Mysteries
GrandmaBeth chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
I love it! It is very good!
ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613 chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
I was looking at some of the stories in my favorites, and I found this. I really hope you finish this sometime, it's really good, and one of the best crossover stories I've read in a while... :0)
nadrixam chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
This plot is so interesting, and despite the alien thing, is exactly the kind of case Sherlock would want to crack. Displacing John to the Victorian era is turning out intriguing as well. And is this Arthur of the Conan Doyle variety perhaps? ;)
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
I feel stupid; ARTHUR Conan Doyle. DUH. *shakes head*
nadrixam chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
I've been enjoying this so far! Please update soon!
pearlgirl97 chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
OH please please please please please please please update soon, this story is awesome and I'd love to see what happens next.
Shiny Marble chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
I rather like Doctor Who's Weeping Angels and have recently come to enjoy Sherlock too, and I think that it's a fantastic combination to make. I'm curious as to whether (or, more probably, when) the Doctor will make an appearance, and whether Sherlock will be in contact will Sally Sparrow.

Please update soon!
Ohthatfangirl chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Love it! I always wondered what would happen if the angels got free from their eternity trap. Curious to know how John gets back to our time mind... Oh and a suggestion, Sally Sparrow should get involved, I miss her dearly. Thanks I'll be waiting for the update :)
ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613 chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Seriously cool story, Doctor Who and Sherlock are my favorite TV shows. (And I live in the U.S.!) Add bits of "Merlin," and you've got my top three favorite TV shows... Blink, The Time of Angels, and Flesh and Stone were really good episodes. Can't wait for more!
Telski chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
WOOHOO YOU UPDATED! Another amazing chapter despite the long absence in between. Glad you did it from Watson's pov, I cant wait to see what happens to him (or how Sherlock reacts to his sudden disappearance :D) Super-duper happy you updated. Literally made my night :)
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
Very good - I'd forgotten that I'd subscribed to updates for this story! And let me guess...Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, by any chance? That would be an interesting twist! :-) now, which Doctor will be rescuing John? 8th or 9th, possibly?
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
I'm trying to figure out if Arthur is a Sherlockion or Whovian character that I should possibly know, but I'm not sure. Let's hope he's trustworthy.
PsychoWing chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
Interesting chapter. Just out of curiosity, would Arthur by any chance be Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?
The Imperator President chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
I like this chapter. John's adventure is quite entertaining.
Speccyferret chapter 7 . 3/30/2012