Reviews for What's in Store
AsianCutie93 chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
I don't know really what to say in this review other than I loved your fanfic.

It was nice to see a fanfic involving Zim and Dib that was mushy-romance, but did not end up with one of them dying either. It wasn't even abusive. It was just a shift in dominance, without actually breaking the other individual (and both people were mutually accepting of this).

As for inaccuracies, the only one I could think of was Zim's height in the future. But that could easily be attributed to Earth's sun being closer so more radiation damage to Zim's PAK might have caused him to grow. Also, Zim is pretty smart so he could have invented a serum that would made him grow.

Another detail I liked is that you kept Zim as a male. I always hate that when people make him anatomically female with his genitals. There are clearly males and females on Irk! o

Anyways, I am obviously a fan of this work, and I am now going to check out your other stories.
Renata21 chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Hot damm that was awesome.
True-Loves-First-Kiss-101 chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
Love It! Can you Make A Sequel Please!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
"lurve"
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
at least one good thing came of that...
knows his machine works O_O'
hetaliaforever32 chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
I loved this whole story! So very funny! I laughed so hard when they were saying they didn't like Zim!
leddybug chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
I just wanted to say that you are so awesome! The way you so perfectly captured their relationship was so... mind-blowing. I could totally feel their emotions. And their relationship is just so perfect, too! I love the control Zim had over Dib. And you still managed to keep them in-character. I could practically hear their voices in my head as I read. Not to mention, the story flows so nicely! This is a literary work of art!

You, madam, have talent! And I just can't wait to see more stories of Zimmy goodness from you. You have a gift!
shygirl04 chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
This was amazing! I just absolutely loved it! :D
Artemis Fortune chapter 12 . 3/7/2012
Amazng Zadr story! The best I've read so far! It really was "smoking" :)

Forte
B-A-MONSTER chapter 12 . 2/14/2012
Smokeing ...yes it was ;)
angelofdeath1423 chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
This was one of the best fics I have read. I must say im kinda sad that I finished it. You should write more of these js :)
angelofdeath1423 chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
OUUU things are getting good :3
angelofdeath1423 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
lol Zim and Dib xD

You just gotta love gir
angelofdeath1423 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Oh gosh im already starting to like this. -
angelofdeath1423 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Great first chapter! I only read one chapter and im already hooked. im looking forward to reading more
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »