Reviews for Limits Tested
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
WHAT? You must be kidding me right now. I really want to know how this whole story/mission ends.
Noooo Obi Wan, please please update pleasssse... I know you have updated this story four years ago, but...

Oh yeah, by the way, I really love this story. It has an awesome plot and so on.
You must now I'm from Germany and my English is not so good, but I understand everything... so you have wrote it sooo wondeful. So please, I really want to read, how this ends.

PS.: sorry for my bad English...
Ripplerose chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
O.O AWZ! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
jenise chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Please write a neither chapter.
Starhunter79 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Oh no! Poor Obi Wan, he's always being tortured. Hopeful Qui Gon saves him soon (but he can only happen if you finish this story.) I'm not above begging Please, Please, PLEASE continue writing. I am interested in the idea of killing the midichlorians and how it would affect a Jedi's sanity because they would be totally cut off from the force but it also seems to be very painful procedure. How will this chemical be introduced to the Jedi? Is there anyway a blood transfusion would help fix the problem? Why is Obi Wan always the one who has to be the hero? And why not that annoying Litih? (She reminds me of my sisters both older and younger maybe she should have stayed while Obi Wan got help. She needs to stop being such a know-it-all and whiner. A little torture would cure her of those problems. I know, I know that's not very Jedi like but some times my inner Sith breaks free, lol.) thank you for your wonderful story.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Ok, what next?!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Happy late birthday. Good story so far. To be honest, nothing out of the ordinary, but not bad either
Annabel Willow chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Oh my god this story is really good please update soon. And I agree that it gets a bit boring when obi wan is just sitting around waiting to be rescued. I'm glad that they actually tried to escape.
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hmmm. So far, characterizations are done well and the fic is written well. Good dialog, no bogging down with too much description, and I liked the tie-ins to the Clone Wars cartoon and the movies in some of the conversations. I do worry that Obi-Wan hasn't completed the reading, but I do know how boring textbook material can be. He usually is more diligent, I think, but probably Litri is just hampering his focus and sapping his enthusiasm. Off to read more.
koolio19 chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Please update soon! I need to know what's going to happen.
where the wind blows chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Noon obiwan! Please don't leave us hanging! Update soon!

wind
Ayy Kaim chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
FORCE you haven't updated in so long I thought you were dead/zombie. Maybe you're still a zombie. A writing zombie...aah!

Thank you for not being dead. Even if you are a writing zombie, you still updated and for that I am grateful.

Awww...poor Obi! J'aime Obi-Wan! Il est mort!
thorn chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
finish this story or i will haunt you forever

(; just kidding

but really, you should finish this
thorn chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
fight scenes are hard...

you just need to practice

thnx for the good read

peace out!
thorn chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
obiwriter341, your story is good

and yet litri reminds me of my obnoxious little brother

today i was folding my sheets and he is all like omg that blanket is wrinkled

and i'm like shut up

he-hee

oh and the part where qui-gon "hits on" the queen is lol

thnx

peace out!
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Wow, great story. Quite well written and I like the plot! Interested to see where this is going.