Reviews for My Lion King II the Wrath of Scar
5 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
well nothing happened

you thief you stole from warth of kahn.

what do u have soay for yourself.

Didin't like it.
Starzinmieyez chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Noooo! Poor Kopa! D: And whilst the battle seen was okay, you could've added some more detail or moved it along slower...Your grammar isn't perfect, but other than that, I enjoyed this chapter very muchly
SHReid chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Great finish sir. Sucks for Scar. And kopa. Hope he's alright. Can't wait for your next book!
Simba's Hommie chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Short but good. Come back soon! You have very good stories
DJ chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
This eneded sad.

I hope you get ideas back love your work.
Simba's Hommie chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Wow. This started out as a sad chapter. But it got better in the end. Wondering what scar plans to do. Interesting how you will finish this.
5 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
warned uh oh. you cant catch me and youll never know.

no more dog please.

what the hell you steal from wrath of khan and then you have them give birth you cant do that.
Starzinmieyez chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Hey :) I like this fic so far :) I wished I'd found it sooner :/ Aha :') Anyway, your grammar is good and the plot seems interesting enough, but I just thought I'd tell you one thing; 1 lion year is 7 human years, so at 6 1/2 lion months old, Kopa and Vitani are the equivalent of about 4 years old in human years. If they were eleven at 6 1/2 months old, they'd be dead by the time they were about 5 lion years old, which is actually still quite young for a lion :P So you might want to fix that ;) Update soon :))
DJ chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Loved the way you tried to have Star trek II funral and made it your own.

it was sad and cute.

Update soon.
Kvin125 chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
pretty intense chapter. great so far and can't wait until the next!

-Reish
DJ chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
to 5

I have to agree with Kopa98 and Jonny2b you are very iratianl in what you say. I have read your past commnets and is kind of crazzy on what you say. I am sorry that your having problems but you have to deal with it. by the way your outnumberd here the 80s had very good music and so did the 70's Alos you dont have to read it like Jhonny says.

Jonny: great chapter. I like how you have some peoples court in this. Wrath of Kahn right?

So Sarafina is sober again LOL.

Update soon.
5 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Oh so you'll set your dogs on me.

Nice try but you will never know. Maby its you who has no taste.

By the way Why would Simba act like a judge on this?

Another wedding music you can drowen too. PUGH ack
Brasta Septim chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Johnny, you're a fairly creative writer. I just have some tips for you;

try to let paragraphs and sentences flow more naturally (ie. punctuation, grammar, spelling, word choice)

Other than that, you're doing well.
Kvin125 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
im loving it so far. u have to be one of the most creative writers on here! very good and i cant wait until the next chapter!

-Reish
DJ chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
This is abloutly fantastic.

I can see that Chumvi and Tama will devorce. What about the kids where will they go?
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »