Reviews for Give It A Chance
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
*face palm*
FelicityQueen23 chapter 22 . 8/22/2014
More Puckabrina please. And maybe some Dapherseed?
Curlscat chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Hi. You're obviously not dead since you updated something fairly recently, and someone whose writing I like enjoyed this, so I'm here to see if maybe a review would poke you into updating anytime in the future.
crossed lover chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
I really like it. if u haven't died yet then FINISH IT.
Clara221b chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
Please please update I know you haven't updated for awhile but please update this story is amazing please don't leave is hanging!
njdaphne chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
Update PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! At first I didn't think I was going to read this story but I'm so glad I did! UPDATE!
XxluvmihbooksxX chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
AHHHH OMG. When are you going to update? I need to know what happens next
GMBurns chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
Oh my gosh! Please update this soon! I love it! Thank you!
this.girl.the.crazy.one chapter 22 . 11/15/2012
Awesomeness it took me a while to read 22 chapters but it was worth it please make more chapter :)
CookieMonsterLuvsU chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
Read this all in one hour. And I just have to say...IT WAS FANTASTICAL! AND GRAVY! AND DIESEL (thanks Olivia)!
Izzy
Refin chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
I think this story is very good :) It's a bit fluffy, but just a teeny bit (although I do like fluffyness :P) The story line(s) are unique and entertaining. I LOVED the ending of chapter 21, with Puck saying that he saw Fireworks instead of just sparks 3 sooo sweet. Please continue writing because I am immensely enjoying this fanfic. Now here are a few suggestions for Mustarseed's alternate name:

Cecil (se-seel)
Malik
Brendan
Eldric
Michael (but just Michael, not like 'mike' or anything)
Lado (meaning second born son)
Kardal (meaning Mustard seed... literally :P)

Anyways, sorry if you think some of those would be weird for him, but I'm not a big Mustardseed fan :s Yeah, so keep on keeping on with this story, I think you're a great author.
-Refin
Puckabrinaluver chapter 21 . 7/10/2012
Amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
this puckabrina-FAX fan bot logged in ok? Ok.

AAAHHH! :DDD I'm soo happy right now!
emowriter chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
Awwww. FIREWORKS! :D
crazylame1 chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
Yay! Love this chapter's ending! Hooray for Puckabrina! :D Update soon ;)