Reviews for For Family and Love
EpicxXFail chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
LOVE IT! cant wait till next chapter! :)
maryclumsykatherine chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Ewww... The father thing? I'm kind of creeped out if it's who I think it is.
stephaniek chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
The story is really good..I can't wait to see what happens!
maryclumsykatherine chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Good chapter!
GGirl chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Josh! Oh wait never mind, i was thinking about Josh Hutcherson! Woops! James! Please update soon! Love the Zammie!_
GallagherGirl530 chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
I love it! It's amazing! And I'm soo sorry that must be soo hard! I hope everything works out and the baby is ok!
clarinetto14 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
I'm sorry for your loss... On a happier note this was one awesome chapter and I loved the part with Zach, Grant, and Jonas!
PrettyLittleNinja chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Ohhh...the story is s cute but ur authors not is so sad! I hope all ur friends r ok!

Julia
GGirl chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Love! It's okay i don't mind waiting long for u to update. Hope ya feel better! .Review ask for another!
stiless chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
you just described a lifetime movie... you could sell that story to Lifetime and become famous and earn a boat load of money! well if that doesnt brighten up your life then i dont know what will! haha hope your life gets better!
GallagherGirl530 chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Love it! But I wanna know why Zach is?
clarinetto14 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Great chapter but it was slightly confusing in the middle at the part about the secret passage way... Anyway I hope things get better and that you Update soon! : )
Guest chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Great story
Nisa12 chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Bring on chapter 4!
Who'sThatChick chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Haha! That was funny! I love love love the ending! Lolz almost as much as I like my nutella(: haha yummy! The only critisism I have is when Zach was climbing up, I got a little confused with the bees, but I think I've got it now(: also, I've benn wanting to tell you I think I've fixed my PM acount thing(haha sorry I think I've totally flooded your inbox :3) and it also helps that I can have fanfiction on my phone so it won't go back. And one more question, when are you gonna update your other stories? They are amazing(just like this one) and I can't wait for when your bored at home and have nothing to do except update all of your stories *evil grin* hey did you know evil backwards is live? How crazy is that! But anyways, update soon! Oh, and I have a new idea for a story if you wanted to help me with that(: