Reviews for Anything of Weight
InkheartFirebringer chapter 1 . 4/7
I absolutely love this story; there's so many little details about Sebastian's and Bethany's lives that I feel like I know them both really well, and you use so few words to do it too. And the last paragraph is gorgeous as well. I applaud your skill. :)
Archangel222 chapter 1 . 2/2
this is very very good especial how you connect the flirtatious relationship of Sebastian and Bethany it made me cry and i don't do that very often.
Platinum Egoiste chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Beautifully written. A happy ending that is rare with post-DA fic. It's simple and sweet. I hope to see more Bethany/Sebastian around here :)
Zachara chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is pretty damn beautiful. Nice job. Not enough Bethany/Sebastian going around.
Gianni Lee chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is very sweet and lovely. I love your story.
zevgirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This was so lovely. I adore Sebastian in this. Perfection.
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
i LOVE IT so cut and amazingly written just like the other one you are awesome so much that i wants another story about them PLEASE lol
Lyrium Flower chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Beautiful and heartfelt. I liked it.
MsBarrows chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Lovely little story! There's just so many things I liked about it - the whole rescue, Sebastien's slow change over the course of the story, Bethany's trust for him, that they've still got a sense of joy and innocence even after everything dark that's happened in both their lives.
crazy eyes chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
LOVE IT! After playing Legacy I was hoping someone would post something that would acknowledge their flirting and you delivered! XoxOXoXo