Reviews for Irreversible
Cremage chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Owwww, that's so sweet!

:3 Puppy-kiddo-Zack is soooo cute!
crazeecatlady chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oh the feels! Sweet frog sephy!
avatarTingal chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Aw, what a cute story! What a shame that I didn't discovered it until now. Little Zack, no all of them were simply adorable! And now, of course I understand to which event Angeal in "Introduction" was reffering to.
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
awwwwww! that was so cute! please write more when you can.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aww.
This is so cute, and sweet. But considering Zack's age when Crisis Core began, there was only a 9 year difference between him and Angeal.
Jijay chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Omg why doesn't anyone get their ages right! Sephiroth is meant to be older than them both. He joined Soldier first. I'm pretty sure Genesis is the youngest.
Feidreva dono chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I love your decorum series, and this part is just what I needed to read to feel better today.

Thanks a lot!

I hope there will be other chapters!
Bokmal14 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Pretty please! Make a (small or big) one-shot with Angeal's thoughts when he sees Zack in SOLDIER for the first time. I am craving it!

And this was awesome!
Shamalan chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
*snicker* That was adorable. Too bad Zack's kiss didn't turn back the fair prince. Haha.

-Shama
Shamalan chapter 1 . 11/21/2011

-Shama
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
D'awww.

I SO missed this series, so achingly bad. You don't know how bad I missed reading not only Decorum, but your works in general. Lol you were one of the first authors I read from when I stumbled upon FanFiction.

Anyways! I greatly enjoyed this; it's a nice look into Zack and Angeal's history together, and about Genesis and Angeal. It's sweeet X3

I'll admit, reading about Sephiroth as a frog made me giggle all the way through. It was always funny fir me as a kid playing FFVII when my party members got turned to frogs, but imagining Seph as a silver one tickled me to no end. Even as a frog though, Seph stays serious. I love it.

Beautifully written as always, and I'm ashamed that I can't make a better review. Eager for new works and additions to this series! ;)))
Jasper's Singer chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
That was SO friggin cute! I wonder if Zack remembers any of that. Would be kind of neat if he did.
linds0001 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That was beyond cute! I loved the scene where Zack gives Seph a kiss! My teeth hurt from the sweetness!
AncientDancer chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I found this story absolutely adorable! I love you work personally, and have read nearly everyone story you've written, but this one definitely took the award for cuteness!
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I love it when you update this series. All the stories are just so wonderful! And this one certainly wasn't an exception. Little Zack was so cute and now we know how he got his nickname from Angeal! Love the characterization as always. Hope to hear from you again soon :)