Reviews for My Boyfriend's Brother
Lady Mythology chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Awh! (And sexy) Beautiful. My boyfriend's brother. Is there more to this? What is Klaus's plan? :)
Killjoy4322 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Hahahaha that was fucking awesome...
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
love it ... *my boyfriends brother* (lol) :))
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Awesome!
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Laughed my ass of over hell to the yeah re: climbing the jungle gym quote! Sounds so much like something I would say myself. Funny, funny, funny!
sb97979 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Loved it! Sad it's s one-shot!
Phyrfli chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
FANTASTIC... soso funny at the end and soso HOT!
kat chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Don't know how I missed this when you first posted it. What a great sexy story. Loved the end with both the image of naked Damon waiting for her and Klaus's reaction. Excellent job, too bad you're not continuing because it has lots of possibilities. Thanks for posting.
Champagne4u chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
You have a talent for this:)
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Uh...hi...it's hard for me to form words, but I'll try just because you deserve it.

This fic was great because Elena was great in it. I just loved the flirty minx she had going on, really good job!
Memememem chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Damon is DEEELISH :P I just wanna lick him all over... You are an awshum writer! I want MORE!
Anna Lane chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awesome and hot!
tamilnadu chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
haha great one-shot!
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
My fav of yours
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
AWWW! :) I love it! It was funny in between HOT and it is just absolutely perfect! It was just what I need to get a little inspiration for a chapter for my story ;) Hope that's okay...

It would be cool for you to do a follow up, but I get what you're saying where it doesn't inspire you enough to continue it... and it's better not force it. Anyways. LOVED IT!