Reviews for How To Save a Life
Obscured Angel chapter 17 . 1/16
I must admit that I'm disappointed to see that the story is disco tinned, but I highly enjoyed everything that has been written so far.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Kas3y chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
Well plz update/finish this story.
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
Awww. That was so sweet! And so sad! I love it!
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
That made me tear up! Poor Merlin.
Areus Bookworm chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
Lovin it! But seriously? The end is nigh?! Well, even though i'll b extremely sad to see tue end come, i still cant wait for the next chapter! :D
Epicpaxel chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
You're making Arthur sound like a fashion guru, it's great XD
Kristb2604 chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
Where are you! I need more. Please write more of this amasing story :)
Fai's smile chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
:-) Oh goodie, I was like OMG, Arthur being oblivious is classic, but Gaius hasn't realised, that Merlin used magic back then? Yay, Camelot's stupidity really must be contageous.
Sahba chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
It is really cute wish i had more chapters to read ;(((
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
This is so cute you should finish this! Or give it to someone who will!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
This is amazing! Post! Honestly the last chapter or so weren't as good but that was probably because there was less sad merlin/amazingly kind and sensitive arthur :( continue though! You are a spectacular author!
Merthur chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
I love this so much! You brought me close to tear almost half a dozen times! You're evil! This story is exceptionally cute! You are very good at drawing out empathy from your readers! I really hope you finish this because it would be a shame if you didn't! Just a suggestion, but I'd love to see one of Merlin's past masters show up!
Niyin chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
Will you continue this story?
zealousfreak27 chapter 17 . 2/15/2013
Oh, you've done a very nice job with this fic. Merlin's mindset was believable and the whole thing was heart breaking and heartwarming at the same time.
merlin9584 chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
Please update it's been a year! I really love this story