Reviews for A Sleepless Night
cyzay chapter 15 . 12/7/2002
lol the ending is funny. i dont know about the changed vegita tho. i like the show of emotion that vegita shows trunks, but i dont know about all that he did after he wakes from being unconcious. "im not ashamed that you are my son..blah blah blah. in my opnion, even after evrythign that happened, i dont think vegita woud say that - and if he did, it woudnt be infront of everyone. thats alomst a 180 he just did in his personality. but some of thoes little speaches and such were good, just some slight ooc - it's all good tho. i still love your story, its still one of the best. id say for your first dbz story - you did a excelent job.
Suki Redd chapter 15 . 11/27/2002
now that was funny
OnsenSong chapter 15 . 11/18/2002
Kawaiiness! A father son moment! *sniffles* I loved this entire fic! Good job! Ja ne! -
cyzay chapter 14 . 9/28/2002
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! its been a while but its all good! that fusion between goku/gohan/goten was an intresting idea. and then the piccolo/trunks idea was great to. i had forgotten about piccolo's telepathic/telekinetic powers, that's an intresting touch. cant wait for the next chap! keep it up! this is one of my favs!
OnsenSong chapter 14 . 9/16/2002
THIS STORY IS THE SHIT! *does cheers and back flips* THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FICCY'S I'VE EVER READ! YOU HAVE TO FINISH SOON, I CAN'T WAIT! Try reading my story "Broken Glass". It's my first fic, so you help would be highly appreciated! JA NE! _
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2002
wow...that was reeeeeeeeeeeelly good please continue asap
Vegetachik chapter 11 . 7/27/2002
OHHH! I love it! Please, please continue it. It's so cool!
Manshiqua chapter 11 . 6/5/2002
Hey, this is great! I cant wait for next chapter
san chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Please update soon! PLEASE!
Jurie-chan chapter 11 . 5/31/2002
Woah...I've got goosebumps! The action, the drama, the adreline, all the Veggie-sama action...THIS'S STORY GREAT! You'll update soon, right, right, right?
kaijin chapter 10 . 5/28/2002
kaijin:ohhhhhh good story please write more!
BIG J chapter 10 . 5/23/2002
This is getting good.
DBZNUT chapter 10 . 5/23/2002
AH! How could you stop there? lol! More please! Great job!
NAPPA chapter 10 . 5/22/2002
I ALREADY KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN, VEGITA WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL AND THIS WILL END LIKE ANOTHER CHILD STORYBOOK!
BBFighter88 chapter 10 . 5/22/2002
I love this story! Please continue!