Reviews for UnderAbove
Omg, omg... Loved it! More! I love it! :3 I haz teh happies
SilverBirchStudio chapter 11 . 1/15
Lovely!
fieldsoffebruary chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
This was a delightful read. Funny and touching. Marvelous characterization. And I liked the twist you put on the Labyrinth. All in all, loved this story.
Shadow131 chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Haha, the Labyrinth takes things into its own hands to get them together! Love it.
MiNamPigRabbit chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
Wow! I was looking for a quick fix and this really did it for me! I love your take on the labyrinth bringing her and every chapter giving us a small glimpse of each visit. It was an intoxicating page turner..well erm mouse clicker lol.
Monki-Neko chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
I loved this!
Bee-cee-kay chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
Oh this was lovely, just lovely
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
This was so sweet and romantic. Thank you for sharing!
Ellen Weaver chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
I liked this story very much. Short, sweet, simple, rich, and good.
gespenstee chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
A wonderful story! I enjoyed it so much. I love when you let me, the reader room to think and imagine and experience the story without being whacked over the head with the metaphorical fence post every other second.
Wonderful story! Thank you dear author!
Wudelfin chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
I like it enough to keep. More? Pls? *puppy eyes*
Bastet Goddess chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Oh, Labyrinth, you sly dog you.
Bastet Goddess chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Well gee I wouldn't be very relaxed either if a mega hot Goblin King stood only a few feet away while I was nude in his bath tub.
MorgauseNokami chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Teehee!
Gyreflight chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
I’m fond of stories where friendship and love are tied together, and I like Labyrinth stories where Sarah has learned and gained from her running of the maze, so it’s not surprising that I like this one too.

It’s nice to see Sarah and Jareth interacting when they aren’t on opposite sides, and where the shared situation that puts them on an even footing is no more than an inconvenience and not a dire threat. The vignettes scattered across a long time period give the opportunity to show the small changes as they come to know each other better in small, normal interactions rather than high-energy, high-emotion circumstances.

It’s sweet and tender and real, and I very much enjoyed reading it, thanks.