Reviews for UnderAbove
MarinaIbrahim chapter 11 . 3/20
AAAAAAAAGH YOU. YOU. YOOOOOOOOOOOU. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS. Just some "o o o Review?" That was hilarious but cruel at the same time author. Strangely enough, this fits as the ending. Since you leave huge time intervals between each chapter we can only imagine what happened between Jareth and Sarah leading up to that chase. I guess I don't mind that responsibility. I did very much like this story. Thank you for the peculiar but strangely satisfying read!
MarinaIbrahim chapter 10 . 3/20
Oh my, a bit of tension we have here, and it's the penultimate chapter! Kind of hurt my heart, considering the last chapter was so sweet. Welp, this is isn't unexpected! On to the last chapter.
MarinaIbrahim chapter 9 . 3/20
YOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS CHAPTER. You have a really interesting way of transitioning from each chapter to another. You make a significant amount of time pass between each chapter and the chapters are short, but they don't skip a beat; you give us enough to appreciate what's going on between Jareth and Sarah. I love seeing the progression of Jareth and Sarah's relationship in this story. This particular chapter made me really happy, and it's the shortest so far! Impressive.
MarinaIbrahim chapter 8 . 3/20
This chapter was sweet. I love how Sarah can sense when either Jareth's magic or the Labyrinth's magic is being used on her. Also, I liked that hint of jealousy coming from Jareth's behavior, but even more when it dissipated once he realized Sarah wanted to actually stay in the Underground instead of resuming the boring date.
MarinaIbrahim chapter 7 . 3/20
This is an interesting twist, not having Jareth be the one to control the labyrinth, but the exact opposite! It's like all of us fans wanting the Jareh and Sarah together so badly lol I do like this friendly interaction between Sarah and Jareth. I'm certainly not used to it, but it is cute.
MarinaIbrahim chapter 5 . 3/20
Yo that went from 0 to 100 real fast. Like holy smokes I was not expecting that scenario to happen LOL I should have figured though, since everything until this last chapter was basically a K rating, and yet I see it's actually rated T.
MarinaIbrahim chapter 4 . 3/20
Aw I really liked this chapter, the thought of Jareth manipulating the clouds to amuse Sarah put a smile to my face.
MarinaIbrahim chapter 1 . 3/20
That... That was actually really cute for a first chapter... I'm usually looking for a vengeful Jareth, but I also like a civil one from time to time. Same goes for Sarah.
Roksolana chapter 11 . 5/27/2017
So beautiful! Thank you!
Ellae chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
By far my favorite of the "young Sarah" and Jareth romances, which too often have Sarah or authors too immature to do the complexity of Jareth's character justice-which you did, even in such short snippets (I'm whining because I very much enjoyed & want more)
Whack-the-beetle chapter 11 . 10/14/2016
I love it! It's only fault is, that it is too short. Touching without being cheesy.
dannisez chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
Loved it...I want more
Guest chapter 11 . 4/9/2016
Lovely! I like your style.
babyvfan chapter 11 . 9/28/2015