Reviews for Three Strikes You're Out
Great little fic!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
great story, loved it!
hitokiri chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
loved this one! Please write more of harvey whump! :)
Acrylate chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Poor Harvey. I love you made a story about Harvey bad shoulder. Please make another Suits great story.
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
very entertaining. thanks for writing!
Yuki
jodiesto chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Cute
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That was great :-)
la banda chicka 16 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I like Mike's analogy to the Harry Potter characters it made me giggle.

Personally, I think it serves Harvey right for being such a jerk the majority of the time. Not that his being a jerk isn't sexy... but I digress. Great story :)
hikarilunas chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Loved it, wished me had a sequel!
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I love Harvey, although I agree he did deserve to get hurt. I mean really, how many fic writers are brave enough to hurt him? None. So instead they do so many horrible things to mike
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That was a nice fic! A job well done.
Skye Scape chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Mwahaha! I literally face palmed when the ball hit Harvey. Like really! How bad can this game get XD It was AWESOME!
ams chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I loved this! I think it's tough to write the characters out of their normal law firm setting and you did a great job!
kalyzio chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Poor Mike! *laughs* I was sort of hoping he would have managed to smack Louis with the ball (or the bat, I'm not picky!), but awww...for him to have hit Harvey! Poor boys.

Thanks for the cute and entertaining read!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Great story! I thought you did a great job describing the action and the baseball game, while maintaining the focus of the story on the characters. I also loved that Louis picked Mike just to bother Harvey, and Harvey was indeed bothered. :) Thanks for sharing! :)