Reviews for For If Dreams Die
Lenora Landuyt chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Loved all eleven chapters. Loved the imagery and making Matt & Kitty a more believable couple with wonderful dialogue and intimacy
hellocowboy chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
I have to admit that you had me in suspense until the last chapter. I kept waiting for Maurice to somehow get away especially when Matt put him in the baggage car. I breathed a sigh of relief when Bill Hickok took over. I particularly loved the conversation between Matt and Bill and the realization that his and Kitty's dream were the same. Very nice ending!
hellocowboy chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Ooh boy this is getting good! You've created a great character in Maurice and I hope Joseph gets his act together and finds Matt sooner rather than later before bad things happen. Your description is so good that I feel that I'm the one in the wine cellar!

P.S. I finally found the chloroform-soaked cloth story!
hellocowboy chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
A very early glimpse into the Matt and Kitty relationship coupled with a mysterious man from Kitty's past you know it's going to be a good read. Kitty's need to explore other possibilities was very plausible and Matt's confusion about her decision and not being told first was very believable. I particularly loved the line "funny, when I think about that entire world, I think I have it all right here - in my arms." I loved Matt's vulnerability in this chapter, nicely done.
JudithH chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
I liked this story so much that I finally took the time to figure out how to leave a review. It was well conceived and well written. I especially liked the quotes from Langston Hughes - never heard them before and have copied them down. Thank you for sharing your talents.
Mathisblu chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
Thank you for that wonderfull story. You are really respectfull about Kitty's and Matt's personnalities, the way they think, interact and react, it's strong in your writing and I appreciate every words of it. Thank's again!
sonya c chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
I haven't stopped by here in a while but I am so glad I did tonight :)

Wonderful story, as always! Loved the drama and suspense and felt like I was right there in old SF with our favorite couple. Great job blending your new characters with so many references to established canon from the show. Keep writing and thank you so much for sharing your treasures with us!
mahc chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
Nellie P - Always a pleasure reading your stories. I have enjoyed this already...but had to comment on this chapter. Delicious ending to it!

MAHC
Misshumanoidtyphoon chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
Good chapter!
Misshumanoidtyphoon chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Read the previous chapter and then this one. Both are equally good! Keep it up!
Smokin chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
This chapter is particularly well crafted. I can just see Matt, the detective! Waiting to see the rescue!
kittycommittee chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
I can't even imagine how Matt must feel right now! I mean, given the fact that Kitty is the love of his life, and since I'M a wreck about an imaginary character, in an imaginary story, by an author who likes happy endings.

Please get Kitty out of there... fast! ::stern face:: And don't let Maurice do anything (else) bad to her.
Misshumanoidtyphoon chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
I hope Matt rescues Kitty in time! Great chapter!
kittycommittee chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Imagine my pleasure at doing my usual once a week ff check and finding not only a new story from you, but four chapters worth!

God, though. You always do know just when to end a chapter, don't you? I'm very interested in finding out how our Mr. Dupre can be dead in Abilene AND alive and giving weird, scary drug-and-imprison-Kitty orders in SF.

Oh well, I'm sure you'll update soon... Right?
Smokin chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Paragraph three of this chapter is the best and most beautiful description of who Kitty Russell is and what she means to Matt Dillon that I have ever read.