Reviews for Sweet dreams and angsty things
I Love BTR chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Its a Really Really funny story. And so cute. The last part with James was Really Cute. For it turns out this story in your head before and that is so sweet if one has in the head. It turnd out the guys in the head befor yes how they do it. So it's a super cool,funny and sweet story.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/14/2014
I too love dinosaurs. I love the Tyrannosaurus Rex. My favourite species is Triceratops. Although pterosaurs, like Preranodon, are pretty amazing too. Just imagine, giant flying reptiles!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
Om my god im dying of laughter there are so many tears in my eyes right now the 26th story really got to me i was laughing and rolling around on the floor like a deranged person it was funny i nearly died laughing i couldn't even breath
Miss Booty Shorts Phantomhive chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
Ugh. Logan wearing red tights and a chicken suit and saving people from demonic BIPOLAR chickens?nI'd SERIOUSLY love that. LOL
ShiningAngelEyes chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
Absolutely fantastic chapter and that end was like the most adorable thing ever! I also loved how the others wanted to cheer him up at all costs, now that's what I call bromance! CUUUUTEEE, one of your very bests!
ShiningAngelEyes chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
Gosh, that was hard to read, I was so freaked out! Doh, I'm totally with you on drugs and alcohol. I mean seriously, why are people even doing that, I don't understand.
Anyways, awesome one-shot, I really loved it! Yeah, I'm a sucker for James whump but I seriously felt bad for him here, like I wanted to punch the living shit out of those assholes! Seriously, I can't stand such kind of guys. Good think Kendall beat that one dude up.
I really love this though! Amazingly intense.
Megan Guess chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
Maybe for the next chapter you could do one where James gets posion ivy,
Ms. Moonshoes Potter chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
I knew he was Satan!
cjstar01 chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
that is twisted illusions
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
R they gay?
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
I'm sorry, but here i am laying in bed reading about Carlos Pena from Big Time Rush getting his ass beat by chickens... What am I doing with my life.
Doomedphsyx2030 chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
Aww I loved this story! I love the Kendall one-shots :S
Doomedphsyx2030 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Awww I loved the Kames moment at the end!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 23 . 11/3/2012
OMG this was THE fluffiest ending yet! that last comment form Carlos really made me turn to goo
Fanfic Lover chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Oh my fluffiness! I just HAD to review for this oneshot, it just had so much fluff, I had to! This was so cute and hilarious! As I was reading this, a warm feeling of happiness came over me and I was just smiling at their antics. This is definitely something that can cheer me up on a bad day. :)