Reviews for Sweet dreams and angsty things
BTRandDoctorWhoFan220 chapter 26 . 5/16
I absolutely loves them all but my favourite had to be the farm one with logan as the chicken whisper also known as the 'magestical cock-whisper' lol. Well done.
Bob chapter 22 . 3/14
You are so inappropriate sometimes... and Ilove it
Gah girl chapter 26 . 12/30/2015
So um gaaaaaaah so awesome please make more I love sicfics #sicfic lover️️️
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 26 . 8/10/2015
Can u do a claustrophobic!Kendall one? Like where the guys go and do something and end up getting stuck in a small room together for a while. And during that time they find out Kendall is claustrophobic and Kendall is panicking? Awesome book so far and I hope u like my suggestion! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/3/2015
A Tyrannosaurus rex was one of the largest terrestrial predators in history. This bloodthirsty theropod stood nearly twenty foot tall, measured fourty feet in length and weighed around seven tonnes.

It's massive jaws contained long knife sharp teeth for slicing flesh and crushing bone though it's characteristic feature was its tiny forearms.

This animal terrorized the west for two million years and possessed keen senses including binocular vision and an incredible sense of smell and may have stalked prey using ambush hunting strategies.

This dinosaurian predator attacked by moving in close then charging in a sudden acceleration and decapitating the dinosaur with a single bite.

There are only two species of herbivorous dinosaur that stood a chance against Tyrannosaurus and they were Ankylosaurus and Triceratops both of which possessed armour to defend against attacks by theropod dinosaurs like Tyrannosaurus and others like utahraptors.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/2/2015
I have reason to believe a dairy cow will not be roaming free in the downtown section of a bustling city. Domesticated animals like cattle typically live in the countryside penned up on farmland while household pets like dogs or cats live in the suburbs.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/2/2015
I would say this is a fucking piece of shit. Fuck you. Fucker.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/2/2015
Fucker
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2015
A crocodile is an apex predator that specializes in ambush. They are versatile creatures that have patrolled the rivers and lakes for over two hundred million years.

They were already established carnivores when dinosaurs ruled the earth and when the great mammals of the Ice Age like the woolly mammoth still existed, crocodiles preyed on early humans and still survive into the modern age virtually unchanged.

hey have undergone little evolutionary change since the age of the dinosaurs as a testimony to their versatility, flawless design and unfailing hunting strategies.

They are some of the largest reptiles alive today and an adult can easily dispatch large grazing mammals such as buffalo, zebra and wildebeest. A crocodile is not an animal to be underestimated or kept as an exotic pet.

It's more dangerous than other exotic animals such as big cats because it stalks prey unseen below the water's surface. There were times when even dinosaurs were dispatched by these cold blooded predators
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
I have to say I never felt this kind of emotional attachment to another human before only to my golden retriever, my fluffy white cats and my bearded dragon.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
A storm front building near the south pole finally broke the day Aang left the air temples on his beloved flying bison, Appa, to escape his duties as protector of the world

Aang and Appa were knocked from the sky and thrown underwater. They tried staying afloat but the waves pulled them under.

The two began sinking after losing consciousness but luckily Aang activated his spirit powers and trapped them in an icy sphere where they remained in hibernation for a hundred years.

Then the temples fell and the air monks were purged from existence and the world burned without the Avatar to save it from the ruthless armies of fire benders.
I Love BTR chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Its a Really Really funny story. And so cute. The last part with James was Really Cute. For it turns out this story in your head before and that is so sweet if one has in the head. It turnd out the guys in the head befor yes how they do it. So it's a super cool,funny and sweet story.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/14/2014
I too love dinosaurs. I love the Tyrannosaurus Rex. My favourite species is Triceratops. Although pterosaurs, like Preranodon, are pretty amazing too. Just imagine, giant flying reptiles!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
Om my god im dying of laughter there are so many tears in my eyes right now the 26th story really got to me i was laughing and rolling around on the floor like a deranged person it was funny i nearly died laughing i couldn't even breath
awesomemaplepie chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
Ugh. Logan wearing red tights and a chicken suit and saving people from demonic BIPOLAR chickens?nI'd SERIOUSLY love that. LOL