Reviews for Sweet dreams and angsty things
A Tyrannosaurus rex was one of the largest terrestrial predators in history. This bloodthirsty theropod stood nearly twenty foot tall, measured fourty feet in length and weighed around seven tonnes.

It's massive jaws contained long knife sharp teeth for slicing flesh and crushing bone though it's characteristic feature was its tiny forearms.

This animal terrorized the west for two million years and possessed keen senses including binocular vision and an incredible sense of smell and may have stalked prey using ambush hunting strategies.

This dinosaurian predator attacked by moving in close then charging in a sudden acceleration and decapitating the dinosaur with a single bite.

There are only two species of herbivorous dinosaur that stood a chance against Tyrannosaurus and they were Ankylosaurus and Triceratops both of which possessed armour to defend against attacks by theropod dinosaurs like Tyrannosaurus and others like utahraptors.
I have reason to believe a dairy cow will not be roaming free in the downtown section of a bustling city. Domesticated animals like cattle typically live in the countryside penned up on farmland while household pets like dogs or cats live in the suburbs.
I would say this is a fucking piece of shit. Fuck you. Fucker.
Fucker
A crocodile is an apex predator that specializes in ambush. They are versatile creatures that have patrolled the rivers and lakes for over two hundred million years.

They were already established carnivores when dinosaurs ruled the earth and when the great mammals of the Ice Age like the woolly mammoth still existed, crocodiles preyed on early humans and still survive into the modern age virtually unchanged.

hey have undergone little evolutionary change since the age of the dinosaurs as a testimony to their versatility, flawless design and unfailing hunting strategies.

They are some of the largest reptiles alive today and an adult can easily dispatch large grazing mammals such as buffalo, zebra and wildebeest. A crocodile is not an animal to be underestimated or kept as an exotic pet.

It's more dangerous than other exotic animals such as big cats because it stalks prey unseen below the water's surface. There were times when even dinosaurs were dispatched by these cold blooded predators
I have to say I never felt this kind of emotional attachment to another human before only to my golden retriever, my fluffy white cats and my bearded dragon.
A storm front building near the south pole finally broke the day Aang left the air temples on his beloved flying bison, Appa, to escape his duties as protector of the world

Aang and Appa were knocked from the sky and thrown underwater. They tried staying afloat but the waves pulled them under.

The two began sinking after losing consciousness but luckily Aang activated his spirit powers and trapped them in an icy sphere where they remained in hibernation for a hundred years.

Then the temples fell and the air monks were purged from existence and the world burned without the Avatar to save it from the ruthless armies of fire benders.
I Love BTR chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Its a Really Really funny story. And so cute. The last part with James was Really Cute. For it turns out this story in your head before and that is so sweet if one has in the head. It turnd out the guys in the head befor yes how they do it. So it's a super cool,funny and sweet story.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/14/2014
I too love dinosaurs. I love the Tyrannosaurus Rex. My favourite species is Triceratops. Although pterosaurs, like Preranodon, are pretty amazing too. Just imagine, giant flying reptiles!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
Om my god im dying of laughter there are so many tears in my eyes right now the 26th story really got to me i was laughing and rolling around on the floor like a deranged person it was funny i nearly died laughing i couldn't even breath
AwesomeMaplePie chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
Ugh. Logan wearing red tights and a chicken suit and saving people from demonic BIPOLAR chickens?nI'd SERIOUSLY love that. LOL
ShiningAngelEyes chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
Absolutely fantastic chapter and that end was like the most adorable thing ever! I also loved how the others wanted to cheer him up at all costs, now that's what I call bromance! CUUUUTEEE, one of your very bests!
ShiningAngelEyes chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
Gosh, that was hard to read, I was so freaked out! Doh, I'm totally with you on drugs and alcohol. I mean seriously, why are people even doing that, I don't understand.
Anyways, awesome one-shot, I really loved it! Yeah, I'm a sucker for James whump but I seriously felt bad for him here, like I wanted to punch the living shit out of those assholes! Seriously, I can't stand such kind of guys. Good think Kendall beat that one dude up.
I really love this though! Amazingly intense.
Megan Guess chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
Maybe for the next chapter you could do one where James gets posion ivy,
Ms. Moonshoes Potter chapter 6 . 8/22/2013