Reviews for The Prisoner Queen
Pride365 chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
This was really well written and I really Love this pairing. Thank you for writing it.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Well, this was... interesting.
brontefanatic chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
This is such a wonderful and original AU. It's interesting to see how Kahlan might have acted under different circumstances - without Richard.

I like your characterization of Darken in this AU, and I think your take on his relationship with Kahlan in these particular circumstances is insightful and realistic. There is a charisma, a magnetism, about him, and I could understand how she could be drawn to that despite herself, yet never fooling herself that there is love involved.

(I really enjoy the way you write the Darken/Kahlan relationship in your various stories - their dynamic is different from fic to fic, but it's always complicated and interesting.)

Richard's intro to Kahlan was priceless - Luke Skywalker to the rescue!

I'm not usually a big Kahlan/Cara shipper, but you write this pairing very well.

Some things are left up in the air - so hopefully we'll see more of this AU.

Great fic!
HarukaIs chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
good fic, please write more
Ninaeva chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
great story, I love it :D

though, I dont know about Kahlan going willingly to bed with Rahl, I believe she would have resisted...

anyway, I really enjoyed reading this
McKinna-Amnell chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
LOVED Kahlan's irritated reaction to Richard's foolishness... and simply ADORED Kahlan and Cara's reunion - though far too brief. Hope you continue the story. Your writing is beautiful, descriptive and picturesque without becoming boring or overly detailed... and ME LOVE SOME Cara/Kahlan love...
McKinna-Amnell chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
When Shota appeared so kind and helpful, I thought... "My goodness, this IS an alternate universe..." But then Richard displayed such naivete and Denna her total b*tchiness and I knew it was the same old LotS. LOL! Great chapter!
McKinna-Amnell chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Beautifully written and exciting. Wanted to review before moving forward. Chapter one's ending was a great lead-in to the next and I'm very anxious to read more. Hoping this turns into a Cara/Kahlan love story... but I'm ALWAYS hoping that.