Reviews for Experimentation
Vietta chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I think I need a tissue...

Your lemon was AMAZING dear! I had the random urge to read Kunsel stories and what do I find? This wonderful little one shot right here! It was well written and I really appreciate that. I like that, while keeping to the fact that you were definitely going to be writing a lemon here, you also addressed a serious issue like confusion over sexual orientation. You did a fantastic job, keep up the good work!
Winterine chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Hehehe, loved it! I am one of those who firmly believe Zack has so much openness and love for everyone...lucky Kunsel XD
Well written, believable and well-paced.
Would love to read more Zack and Kunsel from you! :D
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I'm not all that fond of yaoi, but I must say that this story was pretty well done and a good read overall!
Cheyla chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Very well written. The last couple of sentences made me laugh a little and I kind of wish I could have seen Zack's reaction to it.
Bexteron chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
omg...*ahem* that was kinda hot *blushes* I always used to think of Zack as sweet and nice...you just made him a good-nasty boy ;) *waggles eyebrows*
MakoHeadrush chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
You know, I've always felt Kunsel doesn't get enough love, but he certainly does here! Lucky dog. :) Very nicely done! Though I keep picturing Kunsel with his helmet on the entire time, lol. :)
Allycat18 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I'm sorry you can't reach allycat right now for she has passed out from a major nose bleed. Please hang up and try again. *went to heaven*
dionaristotle chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
*nose bleed* OMG this was so hot O.O and adorable :3

this definitely gave me an idea for a ffvii fic XD

*pushes fav button and announces it to the world*