Reviews for Business and Pleasure
cominggrade5kid chapter 1 . 5/17
gross story bleh in sex screne
Mavis chapter 1 . 5/13
Good one ever though I was confused with the name switching !:)
Lame
Great more
Ryou'sGal chapter 1 . 3/8
This was actually really good I really liked the story, most one-shots start with short random, rushed dialogue that doesn't even make sense just to skip to the kinky stuff but this had an actual story I loved the length of it and the whole Jim thing, it's like you love him but you hate him, and batmans cameo was cool. If i was star i would have asked Janelle for a blazor or some kind of jacket, I had forgotten about the sex scene at the end because I was intregued by the story so I got startled lol xp but yeah this was awesome :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I know wh can play Starfire in DCCU PERFECTLY
Kiera Knightley. Why?
1. She can portray the true grace of a queen and the stamina of a princess. She can dish out the sensuality needed for Starfire
2. Kiera is an amazing actress and she did deserve some recognition in either Marvel or DCin later films
3. Starfire is supposed to be feminine and sexy, the Lola bunny of DCCU, ntt he sweet, soft spoken ingenue in the cartoons. Plus, the gorgeous ruby red hair!
4. Kiera can literlaly o that role justice with Anna karneina 's role. anna Karneina hs a sneusality that makes men fal for her, especialy Vronsky, and Starifre also had a lethal love at first sight effect on men.
5. Many of Kiera and Star's personality are similar, including their pasisoante nature, their romatnicsm and their sweet yet feir personality. Keira can protrayt eh 80s fantasy woman and with her red hair and feiry spirit, she can do it PERFECTLY
6. Kiera and Star bioth have the epitome of graceand elegance compared to many other Titans, this is one of the reasons why so many men are in love with her
7. starfire is a good friend to everyone, even of lower class. Keria can also do that
8. And above all,. Keria is an amazing person
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Yes it was awsome! Mayne try doing throwing in first person?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Excellent read! Loved it!
inuyashakingdomheartslover15 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
It's okay to mix them up I'm pretty sure everyone does but this was a very very good story I like it a lot star fire and robin forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow
Daughter of the hearth chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Seem like a pro to ,e excellent writing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012