Reviews for Hands
Nice.. :)
tiki-92090 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I loved it!
emmiemac chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Whoa! Gentle yet blistering hot: could someone please open?
aswewalked chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was beautiful _ Your descriptions were amazing, as was the in-character way you portrayed their little exchange. Great fic!
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was a gorgeously written story. Thanks for writing it!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Loved it!
DeadRabbit92 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I liked this, it was subtle.
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Ok, so I have to admit that I kind of have a weird fascination with strong "working man's" type of hands, so this story really drew me in when I read the summary. I really enjoyed the parallels and descriptions you made for Sandor's hands and their many uses. This really seemed very intimate and slightly steamy eventhough it wasn't graphic in detail, very well done!
girloficeandfire chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
lovely! so very in character for Sansa, how she started with the thing about him easiest to look at and love :)
Deep Roller chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Guh. Buh. Yes. Very nice indeed! This is perfect, I've reread it a few times and still can't give it the review it deserves. I'm a proponent of the idea that war and all the terrible things that happened to her opened her eyes and set Sansa free to pursue the things she might want.

And of course, Sandor'd be the one she'd spend her freedom on, and decide to pursue. Are you listening, George RR Martin?
kayob1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Lovely story, thank you for writing.
Bad LittleMonkey chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
OOH! I absolutely LOVE this!

Please write more, more, more!
Tandy chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
What a wonderful fictlet. i would love for it to continue.
MarySedai chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Amazing. Very well written and very sweet!