Reviews for That one time Bella's fantasy came true
BriyerRose chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
While the sex was hot there was an undercurrent in this story that left me feeling awkward and sad! I know that they were all willing in this night but I'm sorry there is never anytime that sex does not change a relationship and I just do not see how Bella and Jasper can keep there friendship as strong when they know what it is like to be together like this and really like it! If they all enjoyed it why can't they be in a polyamourous relatiomship is they all love each other so much? So I would say that the lemons were great but the plot of the story was kind of uncomfortable to read!
twimama77 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
VERY VERY COOL
Emeraldfires chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
That was so hot!
Sxkitn chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
what a lucky woman 2 gifts for the price of one..
tigger5600 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
wow! Great chapter! and they taped it for her... :)
traceybuie chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Wow, that was hot and awkward at the same time. I felt bad for Bella knowing that it was only one time... sigh... Did Jasper or Peter film them? Both? hehehe
SavageGraceX chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
BTW, I personally think it was awful of Jasper to do this and then be all, "Oh, btw, I know you're in love with me but I'm just going to fuck you this one time and then run off into the sunset with Peter." e_e I don't know how she can put up with all his shit - he has come off like a complete asshole the entire time, and proved it with that one single comment. / I hate him enough to even hope Peter falls in love with someone else and Bella reminds him of his douchebag actions, not forgiving him until he proves he's changed. Yes, I'm still a hardcore JB fanatic but I do enjoy when Bella throws his words/actions back at him... ;-)
Venetiangrl92 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
kind of sad it's only these 2 chapters... but still good.
SavageGraceX chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I'm still hoping Bella ends up with Jasper... would suck if she got hurt... and Peter does mention them being perfect together. *shrug*
smelsies chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
SERIOUSLY? That is just mean and you know it! *sighs frustratedly*
bandgeek306 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
great start! update soon please! :)
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Thank you for PBJ. Yum.
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
wow! Can't wait to see the rest! :)
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
*staring at the screen like the next chapter button is going to just miraculously appear* Hey! What happened to "I'll post the rest tomorrow"? Tomorrow was tw days ago. Instead of simmering, the poor girl's probably boiled over by now. ;)
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I LOVE ME SOME PB&J and I don't mean jelly or jam! LOL!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »