Reviews for Maid For Crime
kenni-bun bun chapter 37 . 2/22
I remember when I first read this, all I knew was that it was a visored. *sigh* I'm ashamed I couldn't guess who it was, like, I always come up with crazy ass guesses! But, you stumped me. Love it! I'm pretty sure you made me fall in love with gin and shiro, their kinda my otp. (Well, one of 'em lol)
bleeb90 chapter 23 . 2/19
Ok, I thought I was reading a gangster fic with a maid theme. Cool.
With the Romeo and Juliet / West Side Story flavour? I can appreciate that.
But why on earth didn't you write at least a warning that this was gonna be a fic with gen tech, talking panters and m-preg? You kind of blew my mind with those. I kind of expected this AU to be not supernatural or sci fi. But no matter how weird or unexpected this fic turns out, I kind of want to read it all. Kudo's for that!
TsukiyomiKuchiki chapter 37 . 8/5/2015
I loved it when Ichigo and Shiro argue. So hilarious. Overall, this story is awesome!
Ino Death chapter 37 . 7/13/2015
I really liked this. It was very cute and very amusing. I'll be honest though, I think the ending was a bit rushed but still nonetheless was very good. It took me about 2 days to read this and I'm glad i did. Though when I first started reading this, I never expected it to turn out this way. I hope there's an epilogue to this but if not that's ok.

((Yes my pen name on here is Ino Death.))
Guest chapter 37 . 6/25/2015
ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY AMAZING
Guest chapter 37 . 3/15/2015
Second time Im reading this. Awesome story as always.
LaneyJ chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I like reading your stories keep them up :)
Guest chapter 37 . 2/4/2015
Cute story
PurpleFairy11 chapter 37 . 1/2/2015
this is really good please keep up the great work
zaya red bloom chapter 37 . 11/17/2014
really love this story hope to see more like it ….you are a really good story writer i was always at the end of my sit since the 8th chapter….. really good story thank you for writing it
Zayabel Draga chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
*snifff* I cant... I JUST CANT! *bawls eyes out*
Animegurl4219 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Haha when I saw the title I'm like "it's so stupid but, clever and funny" the title was awesome, it made my day thank you
DiamondBeast chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I want you to know that this is the weirdest, most twisted fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. It's got it all- romance, espionage, talking animals and mpreg. Identical twins where one looks like a girl and the other like a demon. A character who's part fox. TWO characters that are part panther [one of those two having more than just panther mixed up in there] and all of them are in the Mafia.
I love it. It's beautiful. Your writing prowess just makes it better.
JokerValshe chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
I almost cried! Almost! Oh no, I'm starting to cry. Such an emotional chapter.
YaoiLuva14 chapter 37 . 12/14/2013
ya know the whole entire time i was thinkking it was either mashiro and rangiku for some odd reason..but when momo came in i was like *facepalm! it didnt even dross my mind. and in the end the whole freggin thing was all lisa...i was gob smakin WTF! reaction! well overall i frekin loved it so thank you!