Reviews for Maid For Crime
LaneyJ chapter 1 . 2/10
I like reading your stories keep them up :)
Cute story
PurpleFairy11 chapter 37 . 1/2
this is really good please keep up the great work
zaya red bloom chapter 37 . 11/17/2014
really love this story hope to see more like it ….you are a really good story writer i was always at the end of my sit since the 8th chapter….. really good story thank you for writing it
Zayabel13 chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
*snifff* I cant... I JUST CANT! *bawls eyes out*
Animegurl4219 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Haha when I saw the title I'm like "it's so stupid but, clever and funny" the title was awesome, it made my day thank you
DiamondBeast chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I want you to know that this is the weirdest, most twisted fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. It's got it all- romance, espionage, talking animals and mpreg. Identical twins where one looks like a girl and the other like a demon. A character who's part fox. TWO characters that are part panther [one of those two having more than just panther mixed up in there] and all of them are in the Mafia.
I love it. It's beautiful. Your writing prowess just makes it better.
JokerValshe chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
I almost cried! Almost! Oh no, I'm starting to cry. Such an emotional chapter.
YaoiLuva14 chapter 37 . 12/14/2013
ya know the whole entire time i was thinkking it was either mashiro and rangiku for some odd reason..but when momo came in i was like *facepalm! it didnt even dross my mind. and in the end the whole freggin thing was all lisa...i was gob smakin WTF! reaction! well overall i frekin loved it so thank you!
Mark Luxneru chapter 37 . 10/20/2013
I fuckin love it
EternalJoker chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
rabid mother bear mode... I love the way you write
kyuumihaira chapter 37 . 7/24/2013
Haha, loved the ending! I wish that we could see a preggo Shiro though!
Navy1995 chapter 37 . 7/19/2013
I absolutally love this, it had me on such suspence and I loved what you did with the characters. I didn't realise that you wrote Naturalist as well until you put it in one of your (foot?) notes. I love your writing style and will definately read more of your brilliant work.
Historia Thirteen chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Woo hoo! Great and long story here. I liked how you made Grimm all possessive of Ichigo and super jealous of when other guys talk to him. I'm glad that the story had a happy ending, and I actually prefel something not as bloody anyway. :)
Stillnight chapter 36 . 6/20/2013
I wasn't sure that it was Lisa until you revealed ut. But I did suspect it the moment she 'died'. My mind did travel for a moment some unbecoming ways but more the hints and clues were given surer I became. I love crime stories. It gets my brain into action.