Reviews for Maid For Crime
JokerValshe chapter 7 . 3/29
I almost cried! Almost! Oh no, I'm starting to cry. Such an emotional chapter.
YaoiLuva14 chapter 37 . 12/14/2013
ya know the whole entire time i was thinkking it was either mashiro and rangiku for some odd reason..but when momo came in i was like *facepalm! it didnt even dross my mind. and in the end the whole freggin thing was all lisa...i was gob smakin WTF! reaction! well overall i frekin loved it so thank you!
Mark Luxneru chapter 37 . 10/20/2013
I fuckin love it
EternalJoker chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
rabid mother bear mode... I love the way you write
kyuumihaira chapter 37 . 7/24/2013
Haha, loved the ending! I wish that we could see a preggo Shiro though!
Navy1995 chapter 37 . 7/19/2013
I absolutally love this, it had me on such suspence and I loved what you did with the characters. I didn't realise that you wrote Naturalist as well until you put it in one of your (foot?) notes. I love your writing style and will definately read more of your brilliant work.
Historia Thirteen chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
Woo hoo! Great and long story here. I liked how you made Grimm all possessive of Ichigo and super jealous of when other guys talk to him. I'm glad that the story had a happy ending, and I actually prefel something not as bloody anyway. :)
Stillnight chapter 36 . 6/20/2013
I wasn't sure that it was Lisa until you revealed ut. But I did suspect it the moment she 'died'. My mind did travel for a moment some unbecoming ways but more the hints and clues were given surer I became. I love crime stories. It gets my brain into action.
BlackNinja0227 chapter 37 . 6/16/2013
awesome. story though I wish I could read on how shiro took the change
W chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
Gotta be honest, you lost me at the pregnancy crap. But everything else was awesome. Overprotective Grimjow is adggjfkfghdfjg. 3
Yumeina-sama chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
I'm confused... I thought ichi's existance is to be kept in secret then suddenly he got an abusive boyfriend?! Does that mean ichi's not a virgin anymore?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
"Gin is as straight as a fucking rainbow, so don't abuse him for a misplaced comment," he grumbles.

... does Nnoitora know that Ichigo's a guy?
GoldenKitty chapter 37 . 4/26/2013
Dam it ended. I loved this fic so much I bursted out laughing and crying at parts. Which is rare for me. Love your stories :)
Bleach5252 chapter 37 . 4/22/2013
Loved it so much! Especially the ending! From the stories ive recently read there hasn't been that good an ending! Especially with you adding maid that just completed it!
Gueest chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
i totally forgot that Ichigo was on a mission!