Reviews for 3:42 PM
mayuka chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
so adorable
Ai chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Aww, that was cute. All the sterotypical proposing scenarios are overrated in my opinion. I wouldn't mind being asked like that. I probably would prefer it even. It's more natural like that.
foxfang27 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
CONTINUE!(:
InoueR0xO chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
OMG, I love it! :) It was randomly cute ha ha I just love it, it was so sweet. Mmmm..
XtremeGal87 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
The best word I can think of to describe this story would be: adorable. It was light, funny, and fluffy, and it made me smile :)

The "life with her was a happy hurricane" part was totally my favorite, although I was most definitely a fan of the "Mrs. Kurosaki" scene, too!

But, anyway, sweet little adorable story! Thanks for sharing! :)
lilgirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awww! to me it seems like something Ichigo would do. Just blurt out what he thinks and feels and deal with any "repercussions" later. XD
nypsy chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
SO CUTE! liked very much
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
me encanto! *-*
xXRottWeilerXx chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Me like I'm dying of sweetness-overload!
BunnyAttack2.0 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
"Or it could have been that gleam in her eye that he knew said, 'Oh, I want to eat that snow... but I'd better not. But I want to. But it's probably dirty. But it doesn't look dirty...' and on and on and on."

This line was just perfection. I feel like it conveys Orihime so well and it's sweet that Ichigo would be that in tune with her.

Another great story from you. I am compelled to add you as a favorite author! :D
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Cute and very sweet! I love this couple and I loved the fic.

Congrats!